PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thailand Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Phuket Vegetarian Festival - an amazing spectacle

This was something that I attend every year - wonderful, but do I understand it all no - but do you need to?

http://timinphuket.blogspot.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My life is in Norway...The sky cried for Norway Part I

On 22nd of July, there was one of the most disater happened in Norway since World War II…Norway is a quiet and beautiful country. People here are nice and freindly even they are not very open to talk or show their feeling but everywhere I went to in Norway. I always got beautiful and nice feeling inside back home.

But on that day, Friday, 22nd July 2011. I supposed to get summer holiday same as everyone here in Norway but sice I wanted a new job while Iam going to

Updated 17-08-11 at 05:13 AM by minicookie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My life is in Norge...Start from Zero!

I have arrived Norway in August 2009 with 2 big suicases and one bagpack. That is not enough for living here as unlimited time. But I still did it. I remember that when I stepped out off my parent house.

My mom asked me that…’Are you going to summer camp? Why you have only thoes things? Are they enough for you?’

I said…’I don’t know but I think i will get more when I am there in Norway’

when I arrived here I felt
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. the research for Thailand tourism (the new version)

the research for Thailand tourism Rate this Entry
    You have already rated this blog 1 Comment by
    aimerdear
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles on Today at 10:14 AM (7 Views)
    Dear all respondents,

I am a student who study international marketing in Starthclyde university. Now, I do the dissertation about Thailand branding how people think about Thailand's image and for this research will improve the image ...
  5. My life is in Norge...Norway Part 1

Hei...everyone!

Thank you for reading and even leave some comments here

Im minicookie, I have been chatting here almost 4 years and my lovely boyfriend too. Well...He has been chatting here almost 10 years. (talkative guy ) But I never ever post any threads or blogs here before.

Normally, I dont like to post or write any diary even on books or on internet. I got blogs in many websites but I rarely logged on and post anything there. I might do it first

Updated 29-07-11 at 08:55 PM by minicookie

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast