PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
the research for Thailand tourism (the new version) - Blogs - Thailand Forums
View RSS Feed

aimerdear

the research for Thailand tourism (the new version)

Rate this Entry
the research for Thailand tourism Rate this Entry
You have already rated this blog 1 Comment by
aimerdear
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles on Today at 10:14 AM (7 Views)
Dear all respondents,

I am a student who study international marketing in Starthclyde university. Now, I do the dissertation about Thailand branding how people think about Thailand's image and for this research will improve the image of tThailand for visitors. I need The respondents should be people who travel in Thailand before.

Please answer the following questions:

1. what is the first image before you travel in Thailand ?

2. where did you get the information about Thaialnd before you travel?

3. why do you chosse Thailand to be your tarvel destination?

4. which part of Thaialnd did you travel and what months did you travel in Thailand ?

5. during you travel in Thialnd, what is the most interesting things in thailand such as food or ancient temple etc. ?

6. can you use only one word to describe the image of Thailand after you travel ?

7. during you travel in Thailand, what kind of problems do you have to improve your travel ?

8. could you write your personal information to improve my reserch such as name, age, gender, nationality, education, job, your activity ?

Best regards and thank for your help,

Dear .
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Thailand Travel Blogs

Comments