PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Birth Control in Thailand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

question Birth Control in Thailand

I'm moving to Thailand in Aug. from the US to teach English for a year, and I was wondering if I should get a year's worth of birth control or get it there. What kind of birth control is available and how much does it cost? It will cost a lot of money if I get a full year's supply here.

Thanks
    It's available at all the pharmacies. I don't know the price but I would expect it to be as cheap or cheaper than where you live. A lot of girls use Diane 35 and there are several other options out there. You don't need a prescription.

Thanks
    Do not pay US prices when you can get the same pills in Thailand for much less. There are numerous options available in addition to "the pill," including injections and implants. And, as badfish mentioned, you don't need a note from some stranger to buy birth control pills in Thailand.
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

Thanks
    Very cheap, less than 200 baht for a pack.
    I think it's a bit weird how you don't need a prescription too
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks for the help... I think I'll wait until I get there. Hope I can meet some of you there!

Thanks
    Seven days until wheels up for me, but I'll be hanging in the remote corners of Isaan. I'm sure you will have a great year and will fall in love with Thailand.
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

Thanks
    If the meds you need are only made in USA, then you will pay USA prices for them, but if they are made in GB or elsewhere then they do come at a lot lower prices. You can save as much as 90%.
    And has been said, if you know what you need then why have to pay a doctor visit just to get permission to buy overpriced meds.

Thanks
    But you do have to watch out for counterfit meds, some are very hard to tell from the real thing and some do not even have anything to do with curing anything, they are just for sale.

Thanks

prescription?? Maybe

As FaranginPhetch said if you know what you need then why have to pay a doctor visit just to get permission to buy overpriced meds. This is true, at the pharmacies about 90% of what they sale is with out a prescription. You will need to be able to tell the Pharmacist what you want and why. When I came back from Phi Phi in Dec 04, I have caught something from the wave. I know what I needed by the time I arrived in Isaan. My wife and I went to the pharmacy and I told the Pharmacist where I had been and what I thought I had and what I wanted. Moxicphion. After talking with me she sold me the pills. I wish it was this way in the US. Things they will not sell without a prescription, mode pills, and heart pills, pills that will kill you or are very additive.

Thanks

with love I am an aspirant of Law Degree?

Hi, friends, this is Mr.zarcalavar. I am an aspirant of Law Degree.
    Can you help me how to crack the LSAT? How to go about the test? What should be the top scores?
    About the institutions that run regular and online coaching programs at affordable prices? Please help me.

Thread Information