PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
The Voodoo Spell Saying
    Thanks

The Voodoo Spell Saying

Hi,

HAve you come across people saying that you are under a thai voodoo spell by someone, if they know that you are travelling to thailand alone often maybe 2 to 10 times a year and has a gf there. They seems to think that someone like your gf or other thai associates that you know trying to put a voodoo spell on you.

There are cases ( according to things i have heard of) where a foreginer has a thai gf and in order to get more money from her foreign bf, she put a voodoo spell on him onthat foreginer and jackpot, instant ATM.

My cousin has a thai gf ( from my gf's friend)and me too. He keeps getting advises from his business associates ( who has thai gf before) and advise him to be careful of voodoo spell and he seems to take it seriously.

For me, i tell them to get lost. It is not that i dun believe in voodoo or black magic. In fact i do believe them and believe that they do exist in thailand. ( my gf told me many exist in north east thailand) But if you are a good person and dun do anything wrong, what are you scare of. And of course, provided you know how to analyis a person that you are in contact with if he or she is a good person.

Does anyone of you meet people giving you similar advises or even experience it yourself before? care to share?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThai
    There are cases ( according to things i have heard of) where a foreginer has a thai gf and in order to get more money from her foreign bf, she put a voodoo spell on him onthat foreginer and jackpot, instant ATM.
    Common in Thailand and cambodia... believe it or not....

Thanks
    Talking about voodoo, I have a similar power. It is called the curse of the Kalahari desert, yes this is a curse I picked up from Africa, and If I not like some one, I just give them this curse, and some thing always happens to them, for example, if a girlfriend tried using me as an ATM, I would give them this curse, and you know what, they would become bankrupted with in a few days, it always works never fails.

Thanks
    That might be, but you never hear of anything like that in a place where the average education is over 3rd grade, IQ over 26, and the people have 2 coins in their pocket to rub together..

Thanks
    I think its very true - if you are quite honest by will and benevolent in your heart to other people - most other forces cannot take advantage of you, even if you do not defend yourself consciously.
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks

Re: The Voodoo Spell Saying

Yes, it is true. The Thai's do use this all the time. The may lie to you and say that the dont know but it is true. I was once among the people who this has happen to. I found out by going back there and met with the witch doctor in chiang mai. and he told me there is a dark force on me. and they removed it. and 2 weeks after that I felt nothing for the guy who put it on me.

Thanks

Personally I don't believe in those stuff. If we don't have an explanation for something, most of us would attribute it to God, luck or the supernatural. That's sad.

Thanks

Voodoo is in the eyes of a beautiful thai woman. They can make a believer do almost anything. Like giving money to them. Millions of men go to thailand each year to hear the sounds and see the beauty of thai women.
    Last edited by lenss; 07-11-07 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks

i tio voodoo many times liao. ~

Thread Information