PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Accommodation in Ban-Krut Sea Beach, Prachaub

Accommodation in Ban-Krut Sea Beach, Prachaub

Hello, tourist
    Are you interest the beach in Thailand.
    There is a place in Thailand in Prachuabkirikhan, 382 kms from Bangkok by brand new highways, called BANKRUT BEACH. The beach is still pure natural with clear water and clean sand surrounded by small coral islands where you can enjoy snorkelling and play with millions of colored fish. The recommended resort is SALATHAI BEACH RESORT. http://www.resortinthai.com, you can ask for further details and photo, room rate by apply e-mail to Mr. Montri
    "salathai@resortinthai.com , resort_bankrut@hotmail.com (Msn Messenger)" so you will get info back immediately.
    Tel. international 66 32 695 181 , 66 32 695 182
    Thailand 032-695181 , 032-695182
    Price:
    Bungalow with air condition 500-700 Baht include 2 Breakfast
    Bungalow with fan 450-600 Baht include 2 Breakfast
    If you stay long term. I can discount more than.
    Snorkeling tour (all day) Tha-lu island,Sing island 350 Baht include equipment,lunch box,water
    Fishing tour (5-6 hours) 2,500 Baht (3,000 Baht in night)

Thanks
    Hello Montri,
    I am a representative of one travel agency from Finland and I'm interested in finding new activities for our customers. I live in Hua Hin where our groups spend about one week of their tour. I have a few questions for you.
    Is the water clear enough all year round to see the corals and fish? Are there times when the waves are too rough to go out to the sea? What kind of fish do you usually catch there? How many people can your fishing boat accommodate and what kind of facilities does it have. I will try to come and have a look at your hotel when I'm not as busy with work as now.
    Thank you
    Osmo Hupli

salathai Guest
    Hi Osmo

I have received you message and i am glad to give you following answer. Usually the water here is clear except some period of year in December and January while the strong cold wind blow from China and the waves are also rough and make inconvenience to sail in the sea. We catch so many kind of fish such as Mekerel plus squids and crabs. The biggest fishing boat can accommodate fully 50 people but 20-25 people are much more comfortable. We have roofing , seating or may be you can sleep on it , toilet , refrigerator and cooking equipment.

I hope to see you soon at our place.

Best Regards
    Montri E-mail : resort_bankrut@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Thank you for a quick reply, I'll try to come and visit your place when the present tourist season slows down. However, I may have been there already once, about half a year ago, when I made a day trip to the area. Anyway, when I have time, I'll pay you a new visit. Thanks again.
    Osmo Hupli

Thread Information