PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Obesity and Tobacco - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

OK, But how can anyone say Thai food is low/cal?

low/cal means low calorie?? lets look at the base for all Thai curries,
    It is coco cream, which is about 500+ calories a cup, of which 400 is from FAT and that is supposed to be healthy low/cal??

The only plus for farangs is that we can't handle coco milk real efficiently and so if we eat a lot of it it tends to give us the skidders, which might be a good thing, except when standing in line at the bank.

And as far as exercise cutting back on my appetite, if I get a lot of exercise then it tends to make me hungry and I eat more, maybe thats why I eat less when I don't work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FaranginPhetch
    And as far as exercise cutting back on my appetite, if I get a lot of exercise then it tends to make me hungry and I eat more, maybe thats why I eat less when I don't work.
    You gotta watch that, I knew of one guy who didn't stir himself and he disappeared into the couch never to be found again

Thanks

obesity and air con

Check this out:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...e-obesity.html

Last time I was in Thailand, I didn't go near air-con, was hot just about all the time (except when the rain was torrential), and the kilos fell off me. Admittedly I was also doing hard labour most days. And I should add that going back to a freezing Oz winter and sitting in front of a computer caused a bit of rebound....

Anyhow, whether or not air con is a factor in Thais getting fatter, it is going to be a factor in visiting farang not getting thinner. And the solution to that problem is obvious.

So all the resort owners can start turning off the air con and charging more for fan rooms: "This room make you get suay mahk mahk!"

Thread Information