PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Where has the hawker centre been shifted ?
    Thanks

Where has the hawker centre been shifted ?

If I'm not remember wrongly, there was an open air hawker centre right in front of Central Plaza/World Trade Centre back in year 2000 when I visited BKK. Where is it now ? I can't seem to find it anymore after my revisit to BKK 6 years later. I still missed the stall that sell drinks that has varieties of ingredients consist of fruits/jelly/flower for us to pick from.

Thanks
    Hi,firstly you must from SIN.they don't understand what??HAWERCENTRE. Here your answer,are you refering to stalls beside the river of WTC.,I saw them last month when I was there.They open around 6.30pm.onward.If infront of WTC.how come???REnovation going on,can't be any stall there,unless near the pedestrian bridge to Big C.still stalls hanging around there.
    Natthi Santiparam Sukham

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet61
    Hi,firstly you must from SIN.they don't understand what??HAWERCENTRE. Here your answer,are you refering to stalls beside the river of WTC.,I saw them last month when I was there.They open around 6.30pm.onward.If infront of WTC.how come???REnovation going on,can't be any stall there,unless near the pedestrian bridge to Big C.still stalls hanging around there.
    I was saying, I remember seeing many food hawker stalls right in front of Central Plaze/WTC during my visit to BKK in year 2000. Not besides the river of WTC. Now I can't find the open air food court anymore and it is occupied with chairs, booths and a big screen for World Cup fans. Where are those food hawker stalls being allocated, I wonder.

Thanks

panic

Are you sure???Back in 2000,the beer garden already there,they too has some open air resturant there,but hawker...
    Natthi Santiparam Sukham

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,175 Posts
    Over the years, over the seasons, different venues have appeared in front of WTC/Central World Plaza.
    There isn't a location where the vendors have moved to; they have probably scattered and/or moved on to different work.

Thread Information