Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Post ThaiChatBox Problems here!

If you are having a problem with the ThaiChatBox then please post your questions below by clicking on the "reply" button.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Some FAQ already sent to us:

Q. Is the chat URL going to be the same?
    A. Yes, it will still be at www.thaichatbox.com

Q. How can one enter the chatroom?
    A. Any time now, you will see a new log in page at www.thaichatbox.com

Q. Where do we register?
    A. Here at the forums. If you are already a member here you don't need to register again for the chat room.

Q. Can we register now??
    A. Yes, you can register here at the forum.

Q. I am a regular chatter but I cannot get the same name on the forum. What can I do?
    A. If there is a name you want which is being used by someone else who is not active, it is possible for us to allow you to takeover their name. However, we won't do that if that member has already made some posts.

To keep your username for the chat room, please make sure you post here on the forums sometimes. Anyone who is not active on the forum for over a year is deleted from the database in order to make room for new members.

Thanks

PHP Error

Your PHP Error reporting is turned on on your server. I can see the following error:

Warning: main(sample.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\thaichatbox.com\httpdocs\Index.p hp on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'sample.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\thaichatbox.com\httpdocs\Index.p hp on line 6

Also at the top of the chat log in page, in the internet explorer bar it says ACME Widgets

Thanks

In conjunction with the PHP errors from the last post, the login is not working. I have re-registered and have downloaded latest version of macromedia flash player. After entering username and password, and click login, www.thaichatbox.com page tries to load, then does not load and the PHP error appears.

Thanks
    That is some of the most descriptive and helpful error reporting I have ever seen on a non-coding web forum! Obviously you know what it is like on this end, thank you very much. I will make certain it is taken care of ASAP. However the DNS has not resolved on my computer for me to see it yet, and I am dangerous editing a live site blind.

Please be patient for a bit while I am still waiting.

Thanks

question Help

I have down loaded flash player, reregistered , been accepted but still cannot access chat room, Nignoy

Thanks
    Hello Nignoy, at the bottom of www.thaichatbox.com are you seeing any images at all?

Thanks
    I'm still getting the errors reported above. Looking forward to it being resolved. I'm sure it will be great!
    ไมค์

Thanks
    My DNS should be getting close.

Thanks

I can't enter thaichatbox

Hi, when i open webpage and enter username and password apears the following:
    Warning: main(sample.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\thaichatbox.com\httpdocs\Index.p hp on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'sample.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\thaichatbox.com\httpdocs\Index.p hp on line 6
    What can I do. I install Flash Player
    Grettings, Dario

Thread Information