Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Thanks

question

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoTime
    Hello Nignoy, at the bottom of www.thaichatbox.com are you seeing any images at all?
    yes there are 2 warnings which I dont understand, have been a daily member of thaichatbox for nearly 4 years now , now all access is denied , have I done something wrong? and been banned for any reason, john little

Thanks
    I am aware of the error, it will be fixed soon. Waiting the ISP's in Ohio USA to update.

Thanks
    I think everyone is having the same problem, and iGotNoTime is working on it as fast as he can...
    ไมค์

Thanks
    OK, if your DNS has updated you will now see a new front page at www.thaichatbox.com that has a big white image with the words "Live Chat". click on it and the chat room will open in a new window. People are there now chatting.

As of this moment, several of the technicians are still seeing the old chat room. This is because the databases around the world update at different times.

Thanks
    We were wondering why only Firefox and Safari people were chatting. Then we realized there was an error for IE people! That is now sorted. Please click refresh on front page. Seven people are now chatting.

Thanks
    Hey it works
    But how come there's an Australian flag and no New Zealand flag.
    ไมค์

Thanks
    I got on Thaichatbox for the first time tonight and had a lot of fun. I came back about 2 hours later to chat with Panrit.... but couldn't log in. I am not worried because I know how hard you all are working. I just wanted to give you that update. The message that came up was Socket Server something something? And it asked me to login over and over again...

Thanks for all you are doing to make this the best place to be on the web!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks for your understanding. The forums and chat room are on their own dedicated server now away from the rest of the websites. There is still a lot of fiddling to do in order to help with speed and performance. We are also considering paying for upgrades for RAM etc.

Feel free to post your problems and comments here.

We wish to thank members of TCB and the Forums who donated so generously to the Million Baht Project which has enabled us to make these changes and upgrades. As soon as we are ready, we will be upgrading the chat room again by buying modules which will allow voice and video chat.

Thanks
    I can't get into TCB, I typed my user name and password, then the page showed up that my username and password was incorrect, but I was sure that both of user and password was right. How can I get into TCB?

Thanks

Black screen..

Hi,
    thanks for previous help..
    Halfway chatting my whole screen went black in color. See bits and pieces when I move my cursor around. But background is completely black..no name list or space to type msg. etc..Have signed in 5-6 times but same problem every time..Pse check and advise.

Thanks

Thread Information