PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Looking for a Job
    Thanks

Looking for a Job

Hi everybody!!! I want to know How can I get a job in a Thai Hotel in Phuket or Samui and the process of the work permit. Thanks..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The difficult part is getting a job in the hotel. They will then sort out your work permit. I presume you are either a Thai national, speak Thai and a dozen languages fluently, or have experience of running five star hotels. If not, then the chances are pretty slim on getting a job legally.

Thanks
    Look in the BKK post in the "Help wanted",,send some feelers to the hotels listed in adverts on the net, But you will have to be a manager or some high powered gun and be able to do somethings that Thai are not qualified to do.

I think BKK POST has an online paper so you might check it out..

Thanks
    Well, I was surprised by how little English is spoken by Thai hotel reception staff. I went to a relatively large hotel at P.T. house samrong samut prakan and the reception staff did not speak any English, she had to use the security grad in the car park to translate, well maybe they don't get many foreigners at that hotel, but I think English is known throughout the world as an international language for travelers, well then it even got worse, I was in the ambassador city hotel in Jomtien beach near, Pattaya which is a meg size tourist hotel resort and because I like to save money, I stayed in the Thai only section, well my phone was not working in my room, so I went to the reception staff again there, no English spoken, so she had to call the manager on the phone to translate. I think you would have to do better than the staff they have now.

Thanks
    You had the unmitigated gall to go into a hotel and stay in the Thai only section?? then bitch because they did not speak English and because your room was not up to the international standards for foreigners??

What a slag.

Thanks
    Well I have to admit, the Thai only section was good enough and cheap, and the manager had my phone fixed with in 10 minutes, so I have to admit the service was very prompt.

Thanks
    lol @ the last three posts

Thread Information