PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
SMS from USA to Thailand
    Thanks

SMS from USA to Thailand

My current company charges $0.20 per sms to Thailand. Although it seems like a little, over a month's time, it can really add up.

Do any of you have a good provider for this? I tried ipipi.com and it just seemd really long to relay the messages and I was never ablet o really count on the messages getting there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    ipipi.com blows

I use Yahoo Instant Messenger to text my girl in Thailand. It works most of the time for me, and it's also free. AOL Instant Messenger doesn't support overseas SMS'ing just yet, and I'm not sure of any other IM programs.

As far as getting a plan, you ought to research the major companies and ask them. Call customer care and find out.

It also costs them 7Bht per sms to send to the States...

Thanks
    When she gets an sms from yahoo instant messaenger, can she reply to it? Or does she have to sms you back to your mobile?

Thanks
    She can reply to the SMS from Yahoo and the reply will get sent to Yahoo. Someone e-mailed me asking how to send a message... give me a day or two and I'll write out some instructions.

Thread Information