PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
looking for good cooker
    Thanks

looking for good cooker

I am very interesting in Thai Food. Would like to change my restaurant in Thai Food instead of Cantonese food now being served.
    Any body can help me to looking for a right person to work in Main land of China. They should serve 300 customer in the same time.

Any agent interesting ?
    Cooker can speak cantonese of mandarin will be advance.
    English is a must.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckandrew
    They should serve 300 customer in the same time.
    To feed 300 people at the same time you need either a fast, dexterous Octopus or a very very large cauldron of Tom Yung Kung!

Thanks
    I don't know whether a Thai would find it sanuk to work in a high volume restaurant kitchen in China.

Thanks

sad

ha ha ha Peterg you made me laugh so much!!!! I agree 300 people you need a good team work unless it will be chaotic. I knew one Thai restaurant in Dan Shui, Daya Wan, guangdong. They started by bringing Thai cooks there and get them train Chinese cooks. And I found out later that Thai cooks left because the taste and presentation got strange. There are only Chinese cooks at the end. Taste won't be exactly as authentic Thai of course, but face it many of Thai food outside Thailand nowadays has adapted to local taste to be able to survive. If you can maintain real taste that's good but I found in many places they have to adjust. If you have tried Thai curry in Australia many of them tend to make it sweeter than normal. So another way to try may be send your team to learn how to cook Thai food in Thailand.

Thanks
    Peanutbutter , Now there is a novel idea to send the cooks to train in Thailand. Good idea!!!

Thread Information