PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
90 Days...

Thread: 90 Days...

Thanks

90 Days...

Well, I feel somewhat embarassed. I missed my 90 days report by a longshot. My date to report was on my birthday, April 12. I didn't think about this because my student visa still has until Ocotber to be extended again.

Yesterday I ran to the immigration office in the port, which bypasses the long lines and forms of suan-pu. The officer explained to me that the best thing to do was to pay the 2,000 baht in October, not now. Is this true or will I run into the scary 5,000 + 200 a day figure I saw at thaivisa.com? That truely scares me. By waiting until October, am I considered "not reporting"?

Thanks for any insight.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It depends a lot on the immigration office. For ten years I didn't realize I had to do this so have only been reporting to them the last few years. I was late a few times and they didn't seem to be bothered. I go to my local immigration office here in Samut Prakan. They don't get too many foreigners there. Your best bet would be one of these small immigration offices where no-one is likely to speak English. Maybe come down to Samut Prakan for the day and see the sights!

Thanks
    Thanks Richard! Ten years . The small office in the port is just that... almost always empty and very laid-back staff.

I will be coming down soon... we decided to "rub nong" at Mueng Boran this year.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well, come in and say "hello" on your way. You have to pass our office on the way to Muang Boran.

Thanks
    Ya Know, we make my 90 day reports with the mail and sent EMS a week before they are due and get my new papers back within a week, saves a lot of BS. and the officer at CM on my last renew said something about they are trying to get it fixed so we can make the reports on the net, wish my thai was better,,But now to renew we do have to have a doctors health exam before going to immig.so be the 30 baht exam just like for a drivers license I guess.

Thread Information