PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
What's the name of this shop in Chiang Mai?
    Thanks

What's the name of this shop in Chiang Mai?

i just got back from my first trip to thailand and i love it! i especially love the great, not to mention cheap shopping there. i found the cutest tops there especially from this one store. i don't know the name of the store though.=( i know its along the main road along the river. its "the t....collection"( its not far from the doner kebab shop with 7-11 right next door.) i don't know what that middle word was but i know it starts with a t. it's a small green building, and its like a little boutique shop filled with all kinds of colorful patchwork shirts, skirts, and dresses. i also noticed that one of the sellers from the night bazaar sells some of these shirts. it's downstairs in the basement of the night bazaar, through the middle entrance right past all the artist's downstairs, its the first one straight ahead. the girl there told me that a customer saw the same shirts from "lau?" it sounded like she said, but at lau the shirts were 400 baht. i wish i bought more of these shirts and if anyone knows how i can get in contact with anyone who sells them, especially the t.....(?) collection shop i would be so grateful. thanks a lot!

Thanks
    Lau lau...

Thats a Hawaiian thing isn't it?

Thanks

happy Re: Whats the name of this shop in chiang mai?

Quote Originally Posted by love2shop
    i just got back from my first trip to thailand and i love it! i especially love the great, not to mention cheap shopping there. i found the cutest tops there especially from this one store. i don't know the name of the store though.=( i know its along the main road along the river. its "the t....collection"( its not far from the doner kebab shop with 7-11 right next door.) i don't know what that middle word was but i know it starts with a t. it's a small green building, and its like a little boutique shop filled with all kinds of colorful patchwork shirts, skirts, and dresses. i also noticed that one of the sellers from the night bazaar sells some of these shirts. it's downstairs in the basement of the night bazaar, through the middle entrance right past all the artist's downstairs, its the first one straight ahead. the girl there told me that a customer saw the same shirts from "lau?" it sounded like she said, but at lau the shirts were 400 baht. i wish i bought more of these shirts and if anyone knows how i can get in contact with anyone who sells them, especially the t.....(?) collection shop i would be so grateful. thanks a lot!
    It this the place you mentioned,sound like.......
    Last edited by moppet61; 03-05-07 at 03:44 PM.
    Natthi Santiparam Sukham

Thanks

Re: What's the name of this shop in Chiang Mai?

The only donar kebab shop i know of near the night bazaar is about half way up Loi Kroh Road. That may be of no help whatsoever, but hey its the thought that counts...lol

Thanks

Re: What's the name of this shop in Chiang Mai?

lau? wasn't it Lao, for Laos?
    might be way off target though.
    no idea about the place itself - which road along the river?? if you specify clearly, I will know where to drive by and take a look, now I have no idea.

Thread Information