Thanks

Asking for help:Photographer in Pattaya

We are going to hold a conference in Pattaya and need someone to take group photos of us. Could you tell me how to contact skillful photographers who can take photos of a thousand people?
    Thank you.

Thanks
    I'm sorry I can't help you because I don't live in Pattaya. But I'm just curious, how do you get to attend such cool conference held at Pattaya? The last conference I attended my office didn't even reimburse my parking!

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that, Ong Bak. But, if you know someone or some company can do that in Bangkok, that is still Ok. Thanks.

Looking for song? I am afraid I cannot help you, for I am new here.

Thanks
    1.So you need skillful photographer for shoot still photography for your project?

2.what’s kind of photography that you need , shooting for documentary, portrait or corporate ?

3. About location ,Outdoor or Indoor shooting ?

4. Need high optical quality, ultra wide-angle lens and lighting necessary or not ?

The rates of photographers at here are more different.The cost must depend on 4 factors at above,a range of business and commercial applications. The Business portraiture, editorial & reportage-style photography must expensive than informal & reportage-style photography .

I have some information that maybe useful for you :

1.In normally the cost of still photography shooting at here are depend on how many shot of picture and working hour or que. (1 que. is 10 -12 working hour ), and how much accessories of camera and lighting equipments that reserve for your job.

2.They’ll charge you transportation cost if shooting on location that outside Bangkok.

3.If you due with digital photography,all photos taken actually supplied for you on CD at 28 x 21 cm 300 dpi.

4.They might ask you for pay in advance 50% and pay the rest after finish the job

Remark: If you need Digital video photography, the reasonable rates of Thai photographers fee / 10 working hours has start from 5,000 baht up, not including transportation and special accessories for camera and lighting equipments cost. All photos taken actually supplied for you on CD or DVD.

Good luck
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks
    Banjomjinda Wedding Studio provides professional photographers and full equipments to take photos of a thousand people. They need to know the concept and details, how many photos do you need? how many days do you want those photos to be ready? etc. Please send me private message for the details.

http://www.banjomjindastudio.com/ind...=show&ac=photo
    http://www.baanjomjinda.com/family.html
    http://www.baanjomjinda.com/wedding.html

Thread Information