PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Moving to thailand
    Thanks

Moving to thailand

Hi Everyone

My husband and myself are moving to Thailand for a year and would like to stay in Chonburi (that is our first choice) or Bangna Trad (second choice) as my husband's work is close to Bangna Trad. We would like a list of estate agents who rent places in Chonbhuri ( as that is our first choice). I have seen a list of estate agents all of them rent places in Bangkok proper I have not come across any of the estate agents who rent houses/ villas in chonbhuri. Would appreciate if anyone could help.

Regards
    Terri

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I would like you to clarify a couple of things which might help other people reply to your questions. "Bang Na Trad" is actually a route between two cities. We are talking 364 kms! (But, I am guessing you mean the Bangkok end at Bang Na - which is near the new airport.) Secondly, do you mean Chonburi the city or the province? It is quite a big province and does include Pattaya City which has a lot of places to stay for foreigners. Many expats live there.

So, my question is, are you moving to a precise area because of a job. And if so, where is the job?

Thanks
    Hi

We would like to stay preferably close to "Wellgrow Industrial Estate" and we are given to understand that Bangna Trad would be ideal place to stay as it would be less of a hassel for my husband to travel. I am given to understand that at times travelling can be a nightmare in Bangkok.

Regards

Terri

Thanks
    First of all may I said that I don't have an idea about accomodation in that area but I just want to give an address of Wellgrow Industrial Estate, so Richard or anyone else who know the area can help you easier.

It is on Bangna-Trad Highway Km. 36, Bangpakong, Chachoengsao 24180
    TK

Thanks
    You could try the "floraville serviced apartments". It is on Pattanakarn soi 51. It is right on the edge of bangkok and 500m from the Rama 9 expressway. When i lived there, there were a few expats that lived there and travelled to the chonburi area.
    Good luck, where ever you chose to live

Thread Information