PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Camera
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camera

question

Hi everyone!

I'm just woundering how much one would have to pay for:

Canon EOS 10D (digital SLR camera)
    Nikon D100 (digital SLR camera)

Thanks alot!

Hi again :-)

Just want to say that I'm woundering what the cameras cost in Thailand.

Thanks again :-))

Thanks
    In my opinion it is not very interesting to buy electronic products (maybe exepted some no-name items or computer parts) in Thailand. It is often cheaper in Europe and always cheaper in Hong-Kong and Singapore.

An other problem in Thailand is that sometimes someone will just sick a brand sticker on a no-name item and sell it to you as a brand.

Beware and good luck!
    Support our friends at PAKNAM and save money, buy your books and click on: http://www.buythaibooks.com

Thank for your reply!

Still where i come from it is very expensive with camera equipment. I was in Bankok in january and bought a Nikon camera, but this one uses film so now I want to go over to the digital world of photo.

So if anyone knows how much i would have to pay for the cameras stated above I would be very glad.

Thanks again!

talking

Camera..camera..camera...One of my Thai friend ask me to get him a camera from Malaysia... Until today still haven't get him a camera yet..

Eliza

Thanks
    Read this topic. It might be helpful.

Check out these FAQs for further assistance on technology-related questions in Thailand.

Thanks
    The following is a shopping site. Use it to get the latest price for digital cameras. Your one is not listed. But if you compare the price of one of the others with the same camera in your country you will get an idea of who is more expensive!

http://www.byxtreme.com/ComPrice.html
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 30 2003,04:44)]Hi everyone!

I'm just woundering how much one would have to pay for:

Canon EOS 10D (digital SLR camera)
    Nikon D100 (digital SLR camera)

Thanks alot!
    Hi Kramer,

Thailand is not the place for getting cheap cameras.
    On your next trip to Thailand try to have a stopover in Singapore [I mean: it depends where you come from ;-) ] - you can expect prices unto 20 - 25% less than in europe.

jothin

talking

Hi again!

I want to thank you all for your comments.

Thanks alot!

Kramer

Thanks

happy

Hi Kramer,

I can't advise you exactly on the prices of your models in Thailand but like the other members, I would suggest you drop by Singapore.

All my friends from Thailand would be busy grabbing up Electronics when they drop by Singapore because they said Thailand is expensive to buy such products. They will often ask me to buy on their behalf too if I'm in Singapore.

I'm not sure about the Nikon model you mentioned, the last time I almost bought a Nikon model in Singapore, and I did alot of price comparisons. The cheapest range for Nikon was $300, for 2.0MP, 2X optical zoom.

In the end, I invested in Panasonic LUMIX at a real bargain, and I've came across my camera in other regions and found that some places sell it at more than double the price I paid for in Singapore.

So maybe that's worth a thought.

Joyce

Thread Information