Thanks

Nikon D80 in Thailand

A price of this digital camera is???

Very is thanking for information

Don

Thanks

Re: Nikon D80 in Thailand

I think you will usually find electronics and cameras cheaper other places than here, I got my didital FUJI in the US for a couple hundred less than they were selling for here, import tax I guess.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Import tax is quite high so you won't get good deals on new cameras here. To help you compare, here are prices for older models:

Nikon D50 Kit - Listed price 36,500 baht (reduced to 29,900 baht)
    Nikon D70S Kit - Listed price 45,800 baht (reduced to 41,900 baht)

Thanks

Nikon D80 of kit - in Poland costs 1370$. And therefore I was reflecting on the purchase of this model in Thailand. And it is possible something more about this tax?
    Last edited by Donmiernik; 11-09-06 at 04:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you can find out the price of the Nikon D70S Kit in Poland then you will work out whether Thailand is more expensive or not.

Personally, I don't think you will find much difference and I would advise you to purchase in your homecountry. Some shops here will give you a guarantee which is only good for inside Thailand. Far better to test out your camera before you come here on holiday. Then, if there is any problems you can have it fixed before you leave home.

Thanks

there isnt much of a difference here in thailand i think..i was looking in melbourne and in bangkok..price seemed to be pretty much the same

Thanks

I am in the market for Nikon D80 Digital Camera. I have been reading expert reviews and that has been useful to me. It may be help you too. I had been using PCWorld.com, cnet.com to find reviews.

Thanks

For high end digital SLR's, Thailand is more expensive than alternates in many other countries... I'm into photography heavily and I tried to buy a Canon 1DS MKII (for those that know, it's pretty much the God of cameras.. not that I'm starting a debate ) and in the UK you can get it for about 4000, or 250,000... and a shop (100% authentic) here wanted close to 280,000; or 4,300!!!

I have no idea for Nikon but I'm going out and about today and I'll keep my eyes open... but don't expect it to be any different to your home country's pricing...

Thread Information