Thanks

Jewel Of Thailand - Magical "LEKLAI"

I'm anxious to share what I was learning about the metaphysical properties of the mystical LEKLAI (Black Jewel of Thailand).I advise my readers that the information offered here is given by Ajaan himself and has not been scientifically verified.

Individual responses and experiences with LEKLAI vary greatly, so I cannot promise specific results. I do not advocate using Leklai as a substitute for medical, protectional or psychological care. I sincerely urge my readers to use your own intuition and discrimination to determine what is true for you.....

LEKLAI information translated from Ajaan Boon's journal.Some people says that Leklai has many names, such as Lek-laay, Lek-sa-ming and explain in many ancient text that leklai is uphold as a magical object which can move about and has power to overcome all harms from weapon.Ajaan has divided Leklai into 2 category:

1)By using Plai-dhum,Kamin Kaaw or Mae-perng. The forest monk will will gather these material and use their transedental meditative power to charge them into becoming a even stronger material, this charging ceremony will cease when the material turns into a rock and subsequently into Leklai which is greenish in coloration. This Leklai will become so powerful that no one has the abilities to destroy it, not even the monk who created it.

2) The oldest Leklai [In Thai called "Koth Leklai"], which can be seen hanging out on cliffs, people who went into deep jungle forestation can get them. If the person is kind hearted and does lots of merits he can easily cut leklai from the cliff. The Leklai can change color from black to dark green by prayers, it is easy to carry along and it will protect the owner all the time.Warning - Leklai is not suppose to be tested for it's efficacies or abilities.

HOW TO SEARCH FOR LEKLAI?According to ancient text, if you want to find Leklai take notes on these pointers.- clean cave, does not have droppings of bats or other animals.-The temperature in the cave is cool and refreshing.-Quiet, desolated place.-Shoot with your pistol at the area that you think will have Leklai and if it confirms your suspicion no bullets will be fired no matter how many time you try.After you have found the area that contained Leklai, you will have to prepare the ceremony for cutting Leklai by praying to the spirit either of the jungle or spirit of the mountain or spirit of the cave or the god that protects that area.

YOU HAVE TO PREPARE ALL THESE THINGS FOR PRAYING:--An offering consisting of a Pig's head, a duck, a chicken, a fish, a piece of meat, a pair of young coconut, a pair of full comb bananas, a bowl of dessert [white & red glutinous ball filled with nut], many kinds of mutts, black sesame seed, white sesame seed, food, other kinds of dessert, many types of fruits, white liquor, betel nut, betel vine and cigarettes. All these to be presented to gods whom is not a vegetarian.

And you have to add an offerings consisting of vegetarian food and fruits, for gods that are vegetarian.

For all food and fruits remainders. You have to put into the banana leaf bowls, put them on the ground for all god's subordinates.

All the food has to be placed on the table, divided into 2 sets. Light 9 joss-sticks, 9 white candles, say:-

"Na-moh" then "Sak-khen khum noom teew-wa-daa" then recite "Sab-pae tham maa naa lung ah phi ni way sa ya eh gaa ya no, ah yung pik kha way muk tha satta nung vi soot ta yaa"

then again say the following - To all gods and spirit at this place and around this area, to the spirit of the jungle and mountain, all god's subordinates. I invite you all to come and take all the food and fruits as you like. I request all gods, which I say names, or did not say the names because of out of my knowledge, to grant me the happiness, prosperity, can complete any kind assignment. I and my group would like to see Leklai and ask permission to take Leklai along with us for praying, for our good deeds. If Leklai can give us wealth and luck, I will donate 40% for charity and to help nation and human-beings. For another 40% I will donate to religion, and then 20% for myself.If I do not obligate to what I say, may god punish me with death.

Sometimes, if there is a case of "stealing or snatching" Leklai between high level monks or the person who has cultivated high spiritual powers, but they do not know whether the gods who protects that Leklai will favor which side, so then they will make a loud wish as saying:

I...[name],...[surname].... wish to have the Leklai which is in this rock, and if you are the god who protects it, please grant me by saying the word "HAI" [It means to give], then pause, after which say the word "HAI" by yourself. This is the way the tradition acculturation always uses, because it is a catch to let you hear the word "HAI", to presume that the gods has granted our wish.

THE WAY TO PROTECT AGAINST DANGER IS BY USING "SAI-SIN"..[Sai-Sin = a white string held by Buddhist monks to keep away wild spirit]At the time you want to call Leklai out of the rock (Habitats), you will need to protect yourself, because sometime the power of the god or spirit residing in that particular Leklai will try to cause disturbance (havoc) to the ceremony, it can be serious as causing casualties, so you have to be careful and if possible you should wear amulet or carry any protective talismans.The way to put Sai-Sin is at the place/area where you think that there is Leklai, you have to put Sai-Sin around that rock, and you yourself have to be away from that rock about 2 meters.

THE PROCEDURES FOR PUTTING SAI-SIN...-Sai-Sin,-Need 9 or 19 pieces of woods, should use woods from that area in the forest. The wood has to be the shape as walking sticks, because of the trick of the wording for "MAY I HAVE IT" in 9 different sentences of the Thai language. The 10th stick should be bigger than the first 9 pieces and the wood has to be hard. Inscribe the Khmer magical word on the sticks as "LERH" [remainder] and have to recite prayer saying:

"Na-moh" 3 times -"Pha gaa sean thoo thaa-chuu-chok kon soh kor krai mai dai thong hai gor khor khor" the special sticks has to carry along, it means the one who one one wants it. then recite:

"Phut thang pra sit may tham mung pra sit may sang khang pra sit may"then tight the "Sai-Sin" clock-wise, at this time while you place the "Sai-Sin", you have to recite:

"Phut thoo phut thang na gun thang ah ra hung phut thoo"-"Tham moh tham mung na gun thang ah ra hung tham moh"

"Sung koh sang dhang na gun thang sung koh"

"Na moh phut tha ta na ma pa ta ya pa ga sa pha ma na uh ga sa na thu put ta gun na"

"Tham ma gun na sung ka gun na"-"Ih must sa ming mong kol jak ga waan tung 8 thit, phut ta prasit phen gum-peang-gaew 7 chan"

to protect the whole area, "Ih rah khaa tha ra saa kaa yaa duu lair rak saa duay tham ma pra sit sung kung pra sit"

"Na moh na mud gum jhad ork phai sat-truu yaa glai sea mah mon thon[for the last part of the prayer, the king's mother always recite]. The sai-sin isplace for protectio, the Aa-jahn and all lay person on this expedition should wear white suit, have a clear mind and lastly take a short period of meditation before any ceremony.

THE INCANTATION FOR CUTTING LEKLAI.
    "Om sa waa hoom maa ma ma na rak kha jit thang phan tha nung"
    Na rong hai moh kram-kruan, pha yuu mai dai ka ork maa waa phen kg kaa
    pha-jau. Na moh phut tha ya thid sa ah ra hung".

If the power of the mind of the forest monk who is performing the ceremony is higher than the spirit that resides / protects the Leklai, then the Leklai will slowly melt out from the rock, they will lastly use honey to lure the Leklai. The Leklai will flows towards the honey down to the ground (This is the way to have more Leklai).During such time when the Leklai is taking on the honey, and before cutting it, the monk will have to use Sai-Sin to tighten the Leklai at the bottom of the rock. This is to prevent Leklai from reversing back to the rock.

The prayer starts: "Na Moh" - 3 times

"Ih puuk thi mud phi rud soh therng pha kherng kah sung mih"

"Na moh na muh hai mud aw pai phut tha phut than sung mih".

They have to do this prayer and at the same time tighten the Sai-Sin to the Leklai and to prepare himself a knife (Mit-moh) to cut. The second phase of prayer:

"Na orh moh nim phut kaw thaa kaad ya-rid dej pi nart kaad duay ma ah uh, na ma pa ta na moh ta sa tad na ta sa kard".

Then they cut the Leklai, sometime they use knife to cut or use a strain of hair of a virgin lady with blood which is of the first born baby. After cutting the Leklai, they have to pray to invite Leklai...

"Saa thu sor si sor siang kah kor siang thai rer si thang lai hai kaw maa yuu nai vi marn tii riak waa Leklai...... [Have to tell the name and the category of Leklai].....

"Jat thu pho thang ah ra hung pho tha jat thu ma ya eh hi eh hi"

"Phut tho may na tho, tham mo may na tho, sung koh may na tho sa ka pa ja phu cha ja buu chaa tarn puu duu lea rak sa tard un sak sit song rit ah nu paab".

"ih sa wa su ih thi phi so pha ka wa lek lai ja reon maa, ja reon ying, ja reon dii sing dii dii tang lai lung lai kaw maa haa ka pa jau sam ma sam mah sam mah sam ma, ma ah uh".

All these have not been published in any books yet (In the market) It is very meritorious on your side that you happens to see this web page. Not only that the information is very difficult to obtain, it is also very hard for the old generation gurus to parts with their knowledge to their student.

Thanks

Re: Jewel Of Thailand - Magical "LEKLAI"

Continue...

TYPES OF LEKLAI IN THAILAND.

Leklai go-thi-phi, is dark green in color, found only in deep caves or on cliffs. Have lots of manifestation power.

Leklai jau-pha, is black in color, shinny, very beautiful, it hides among rocks, have high energy too.

Leklai yoi, looks like a dead log and located in deed caves. the length is about 1 foot, the fiber is crispy, has power to protect all harms.

Leklai chii-phra-kaaw, is shinny white like that resembles skins of snake, has power to project prosperity, progress, longevity and protection (Invulnerable to harms).

Leklai plerng, looks more like brick, brown in color, glittery. The person who does not do good merit will not have the chance to even go near this leklai. This leklai have power to protect the owner from every kind of danger.

Leklai nam, looks like rain droplets, the color is green mixed with black, a little to the dull side. Protective.

Lekai gorn or koth, this leklai is manifested by nature, Botryoidally in nature, very metallic in nature. This is the best Leklai.

Leklai piak, the color is silver [more to shades of white], looks wet all the time and this leklai has a value to it and it has the capability to protect the owner from all spiritual entities.

Leklai gaen lek, looks like a log, the material consist basically of soil and iron ore. The one that looks like a rock is considered "female". The skin is like fossilized iron. This material is very difficult to collect and it has power in the line of an ascetic practice, full of vital energy to control the nation.

Leklai lob, is a fantastic species, it is not consider to be in the category of Leklai but it radiates good loving kindness [a powerful metal] it looks like seashells or turtle shell. The color is green mixed with black. It will be very expensive in the near future and it is diminishing soon.

Leklai nam-phi, it is a very powerful source of material, has to use mit-moh (Holy knife) to cut this leklai. The color is a beauty, shinny and green as jade. It has the power to move from one place to another by means of portal. Will give the owner long life, unbeatable. She likes to be given honey, rain water and raw rice etc...

Leklai Ler-si, can counteract negativity. This belongs to ler-si [hermit].-Leklai thaa-ret, is from ret mountain, it can be use to cure many things, the most popular version is to make a ring or to make single pendant to wear with chain. It can protect the owner from harms.

Leklai nergn-luang, this is white in color but not silver. A rare beauty, some says that it is called Leklai Ler-si tua mia [female]. It has power as much as Leklai ler-si has.

All leklai is from the creation of Mother Nature, leklai is not artificial. Nothing can be added in, it is neither reinforce by metal or by spiritual power, and it is powered by nature.Healer may find their access to beneficial energies is enhanced.Channels may sense an intensified connection to the higher domains and may experience an instant alignment of their energy field.I want to stress here that the elevation of consciousness is a harmonious one. However, I did experience a great deal of expansion and I would expect others to feel this as well.

Thanks

The late Lom Por Samnit of Wat Tham Fat in Kanchanaburi is also one of the pioneer of lek-lai.

Thanks

Hello,
    Couple of months back I happened to acquire Koth Lek Lai from an Acharn from Thailand. From that time onwards my monitory problems are getting solved. I am not broke like I was before. And my problems seem to solving without hassle. Even the politics at office seems to be unwinding at least those towards me. I would like to know how i am supposed to take care of it. I chant Itipiso and also do the Buddha Guna everyday. But I guess there should be some other verses that I could chant in order to entyce the Lek lai. Please also let me know of any particular Wats that I could go to for getting the monks to chant on it. I would really like to visit some of those Wats that specialize on Lek Lai's. Thank you very much for the help. Hope to get a reply soon. TQ.

Thanks

If you ask about the temple and the monk specialize in Leklai, I know from internet, Luang Pho Watchara from Wat Tham Fad, Kanchanaburi, Thailand. He is the close disciple of Lung Pho Samrit.
    You may open www.watthamfad.com, telephone number and email are available.
    Thanks,

Flora

Thanks

Insert Leklai พิธีฝังเหล็กไหล: http://play.kendincos.com/168176/Whl...t-leklai-.html

Thread Information