PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
A great place to learn
    speedy Guest
    Dear Webmaster and forum moderators,

I am from Singapore. I must compliment on your effort in putting this forum and website up.

Thailand is a land of thousand smiles which I couldnt disagree with it. I am a regular travaller to Thai and everytime I go, I always bring back with good memories.

I always wanted to learn and know more about the history of Thai. I do not seem to be able to know more details as most website I go to seem to be very general.

May I know if there are any resources that I can learn more about your country's history? I would love to understand Thai's culture of living, lifestyles, holidays and festive seasons.

Singapore is celebrating Chinese New Year now, so I wish all Happy New Year!

speedy Guest
    Btw, I just discover "Triam Anuban" under my nick. What does that mean?

Thanks
    As you might have noticed at this point the title under your name has changed already. It simply reflects how frequent poster you are, ie. how actively you participate in the boards.
    The number of posts to move up a level are the following: 2-10-50-100-200.

speedy Guest
    Hi Seeker,

Are you a Thai? So is there any meaning on the words?

Thanks

Thanks
    LOL, no! I wish was born Thai, but alas...

The meaning of the rankings-if I remember correctly-is the following:
    Kindergarten - junior primary - senior primary - junior high - senior high.

200 posts and over: graduate, at which point you can have your own title. Pretty cool.

Oh BTW, up to this day only 6 posters achieved this level; four of them are VIPs and only two regular members. So good luck.

On the other hand, it is not the number of posts that count anyway, but the fun we have on the boards, right?

speedy Guest
    Ya true, I enjoy sharing and learning new things.

Cheers

Thread Information