Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?!

hi my friend is crazy about Louis Vuitton & Christian Dior and wants to buy handbags (but knockoffs) of each make on her trip to bangkok.
    How much on average, would a LV / Christian Dior handbag knock off cost and where would be the best places to get them?

Thanks

Re: How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?!

same as your last inquiry, lots of older posts and one that was just added to a couple of days ago, Click search and check the listed headings you want to know about, the forums are full of the subjects you have asked about.

Thanks

Re: How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?

Quote Originally Posted by cs06
    hi my friend is crazy about Louis Vuitton & Christian Dior and wants to buy handbags (but knockoffs) of each make on her trip to bangkok.
    How much on average, would a LV / Christian Dior handbag knock off cost and where would be the best places to get them?
    You want a cheap copy you can find it on the streets around Patpong, between 500-3000 baht depending on style. Slightly better copies can be found 1st floor of MBK 2000-4000 baht. Best copies can be found at Money Clip Soi 3 or 4, I keep forgetting which street (small shop with an all glass frontage). You can spend a lot at Money Clip as they are very good copies (ie. 6000 baht for the little Marc Jacobs bag). Also if you are really connected, there is a house on the other side of the Chaophrya river with a very big 2nd floor and prices are less than Money Clip and quality is just as good. You have to know someone to get into the place and call ahead of your visit.

Best to compare the different qualities before you buy. Money Clip can teach you what to look for. Check seams, print quality, zippers, latches, lining, and with LV check for symmetry with the logo. They should be centered perfectly. Good copies have the leather that tans properly as well. HTH

Thanks

Re: How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?

Where is Money Clip? Soi 3 or 4 of where?? thanks so much, I am bangkok right now and would like to check it out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lalala99
    Where is Money Clip? Soi 3 or 4 of where?? thanks so much, I am bangkok right now and would like to check it out.
    I'm here right now on Soi 3 close to Money Clip at the internet cafe. If you are facing toward Siam Center/Paragon, it will be on the righthand side.

There is another shop that seems to sell good copies. They are right along the street next to the skytrain. They have a bunch of Prada copies in the windows, not sure how they are pulling that off as Money Clip has to keep a lot of their stuff hidden, but it could just be the new government thing. A large leather Prada bag was quoted at about 15,000 baht.

Thanks

Oopsie... Re: How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?!

Quote Originally Posted by cs06

Customs, customs, customs: what you gonna do when they'll come for you?

Whish you to have the heaviest fine when you'll go back to the USA!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Virtual Thai Keyboard
    Thai Radio & Thai TV
    Last edited by kikiat; 11-01-08 at 04:22 PM.

St Andrews, Scotland / Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
    Thanks

Re: How much does a fake Louis Vuitton/Dior bag cost in Bangkok? where can i get one?!

I think you should be more worried about the prices that you end up paying for the items than USA customs. As long as the items are for personal use, no one really cares so much as to even ask questions. The problem is if they catch you buying with the intent to sell the products. Also, even though I am not a female, can't you just say that the copy you bought was the real thing anyway if it is made that decently? I came back with a load of CD's from Thailand and came into the USA with no problem. If you are an American and come back to the USA, I find that they hardly give you a second look upon going through customs.

Thanks

I travel alot for work, and although have never been to Thailand (SOOON!!) I have brought tons of stuff back to family from the middle east, copy watches, counterfeit bags, etc. US customs doesnt even give a second look. I have never been asked, just declare them on your forms the proper way and you are good to go. As long as its not illegal, or from an embargoed country. Use common sense and just dont bring back 15-20 bags in one trip. Bags are not illegal if personal use and customs personel have to much going on to wonder if your Prada is real or not!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    I'm here right now on Soi 3 close to Money Clip at the internet cafe. If you are facing toward Siam Center/Paragon, it will be on the righthand side.

There is another shop that seems to sell good copies. They are right along the street next to the skytrain. They have a bunch of Prada copies in the windows, not sure how they are pulling that off as Money Clip has to keep a lot of their stuff hidden, but it could just be the new government thing. A large leather Prada bag was quoted at about 15,000 baht.
    soi 3 of which road please ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stephou View Post
    soi 3 of which road please ?
    Just go to Soi 3 in Siam Square.

There is one other shop with high quality goods, pricey. It's near the skytrain escalator on the across the street from Paragon mall next to the 7-11. It's called Gossip. Here are pictures of both shops.

Last edited by badfish; 16-03-07 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Added images

Thread Information