Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Money To Carry! Help Me Decide How Much!!! :-)

hi,
    don't know how much money i should carry to bangkok for shopping, food and travelling... please help me decide how much is sufficient per day! thanks so much in advance

Thanks

Re: Money To Carry! Help Me Decide How Much!!! :-)

There are a bunch of threads about this subject already,,some old and one that is active now. and almost exactly the same wording as yours.

Thanks

and I don't know how much money I should carry to the USA for shopping, food and travelling... please help me decide how much is sufficient per day! thanks so much.

did this help you see the problem with your question??!

Thanks

Its always easier to just ask and let everyone else spoonfeed you with the answers. Try doing some research on your own....surf around. You will find more interesting things than you can imagine to ask.

Thanks

hi,
    don't know how much money i should carry to Hungary for shopping, food and travelling... please help me decide how much is sufficient per day! thanks so much in advance
    I sure don't know..

Thanks

FIP, anything from the equivalent of 1000 baht to 50,000 baht a day, if that answers your Hungary question.

Thanks

Hey Thanks, That is the same amount that is needed in Thailand then.. WOW.
    Boy my thing slow tonite, Took over 5 minutes to get this to reload after I had went to another thread and came back, I know my ISP is terrible [MAXNET 4 life at 1750 per month] but the other sites seem to be OK.. and no th sites.

Thanks

well my daily budget in Thailand is 500 baht or less (including rent and all), and it was the same when I was travelling around, but at that time I wasn't staying at a fancy place like this of course :-) I knew the less I spend, the longer I can stay, so.... but it wasn't difficult.

Thanks

yea, I know, some weeks I stay home and we spend nothing except for Sunee gas for driving 100 km a day to school and we go to Tesco on weekends and spend a couple thou for a weeks grocerys and some impulse buying on my account.
    I think we the only Thai family in this village, maybe country, that only goes to market once a week to buy food.
    The daily trips to the village market is not tp buy tho, just so I can BS with my Thai friend in his shop and Sunee set over with a bunch of ladies doing what all Thai women do,,, Gossip, then we come home and I get to know who is doing what to who and how they are doing it, whos husband is drinking daily, whos punched em in the eye and who gonna get a divorce and whos has run off with another woman,,
    AH, village life, damn hard to beat it..

Thanks

Difficult to answer.When we go we allow $1000 Aus per week but have never,ever gone close to spending that. We live pretty cheaply though,Thai hotels,Thai restaurants,travel by bus etc.Better to take more than you think you need-you don't have to spend it.

Thread Information