PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Koh Samui, what to visit?
    Small Village near the City Kiel, North Germany and Baan Plai Leam, Bo Put, Koh Samui, South Thailan
    Thanks

talking Koh Samui, what to visit?

Hello!

Have somebody an Idea for places to visit in Koh Samui? Or have special Maps with good places?

I see many on Koh Samui - but I miss some Wat in the south, but the Koh Samui Map not good to read for Thai People, so that I can't ask the Farmer on the way...

And yes, my Thai is bad!

Lord Speedy

BTW: No 'Special Clubs', I want see of the Thai History!

FYI: I seen the old House, the Palm Tree and the Animal show, but till yet not the Snake House. Is this show good?

Small Village near the City Kiel, North Germany and Baan Plai Leam, Bo Put, Koh Samui, South Thailan
    Thanks

with love

Hello Reader of this!

I think, this Forum not about Thailand, better speak from the Bangkok-Forum, and for this you can find many in the 'Net'.

I like my beautiful Place near the sea, and I want see more from Koh Samui. But nobody here have friends on Ko Samui or stay befor on this Island? I can't belive, I see so many People on this Island...

In the next time I hold my Ticket in the Hand for my 7th travel to Thailand after I start my first fly at September 2001 and go to the plane - but I not know more through this Forum or the Website. Okay, some words I can speak better as befor.

Okay, the Stories from "Gor" are good, but this really help me? I not belive.

The most of special thinks about Thailand I learn in a crash course myself in Thailand with the Trial-and-Error Method, the mostly of my not-computer-used Thaifriends open the mounth and inform me that I do this and this wrong.

But sometimes one Thai speak this and another speak a different, and I not know, what is right and why. It's stupid, I know, but I want know why

I know, many People not like to speak over things that are wrong, specially Thai People, but I'm from Germany and I have learn to open my mounth.

See you,

Lord Speedy

Thanks

with love

Hello. Sawadee Krap. Jassu. Guten Tag.

Dear Reader, I start to ask at 14th of Oct. at first and till now no people have more Information as I have had befor. I go to Thailand near Christmas Day this year and I must looking myself more.

Okay, I say thanks for nothing - it's no problem - but I'm really a little sad that not someone have an Idea.

I hope I meet somebody in the next time in real life - on Ko Samui or Bangkok

Bye,

Lord Speedy

Thanks
    Dear Lord Speedy,

i doubt i can help you to discover more Kho Samui because i stayed only 10 days this summer and it was the first time

When i was there, i found by chance a ranch build this year ( western film deco bar and opportunity to ride thai horses) and manage by a german married couple very nice.

It was funny and a little anachronic. Not far from the Samui aquarium.
    And it's interesting to walk in the south of the island, in the fishman villages...
    Concerning the waterfalls, i have only seen the namuang waterfalls.
    But i recommend you the island near Kho Samui like Kho nanguyan or kho tao which are more savage.
    I have found bophut as a nice village in Kho Samui.
    \"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.\"

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (atalderic @ Nov. 13 2003,23:36)]Dear Lord Speedy,

i doubt i can help you to discover more Kho Samui because i stayed only 10 days this summer and it was the first time
    It's okay, no problem for me. Where do you have stay, class of them and your opion of all e.g. Service, Breakfast, and so on?

Quote[/b] ]
    When i was there, i found by chance a ranch build this year ( western film deco bar and opportunity to ride thai horses) and manage by a german married couple very nice.

It was funny and a little anachronic. Not far from the Samui aquarium.
    From this place also come the horse! Now I'm know
    Have you the Adress (at best in thai) from this place or a telephone #? Pls send to me with E-Mail.

Quote[/b] ]
    And it's interesting to walk in the south of the island, in the fishman villages...
    Do you mean the muslim village near the Round Street *wait, I must look for the #* 4169?

Quote[/b] ]
    Concerning the waterfalls, i have only seen the namuang waterfalls.
    Huh - I'm trobble all time with the #, but I think do you mean #1, where do you can go good by Motorbike or Car. Have a small place in front of the Waterfall under the trees where have some restaurant, isn't ist?

I have seen this waterfall with many water and with near nothing water - it's really a different.

Quote[/b] ]
    But i recommend you the island near Kho Samui like Kho nanguyan or kho tao which are more savage.
    Till now I hear not good things about Koh Phangan - so that I not go till yet and Koh Tao I want visit next holiday, befor the boat from the friend from my friend to the Island full booked or the guys want to stay longer for diving.

Quote[/b] ]
    I have found bophut as a nice village in Kho Samui.
    Oh, really? Yes, where do you say this, it is a nice place.

Bye,

Lord Speedy

Thanks
    Hello Reader!

I want only say, that I'm return from my travel to Ko Samui. I writing more in the next days.

Bye,

Lord Speedy

Thanks
    Hello there!

I'm eagerly awaiting your report on Koh Samui because I've never been there. I don't even know which part of Thailand it's at. If your report is enticing enough, I'll fit it into one of my locations to visit during my hopefully to be 40-50 day backpacking tour of rural Thailand.

Thanks

talking

Quote[/b] (Makiy0 @ Feb. 01 2004,04:09)]I'm eagerly awaiting your report on Koh Samui because I've never been there.
    Really? I'm really happy, when it's true what do you say, then in the last five weeks I've hear many stories about something, what I do believe at first, but I'm not stupid and found later the wrong things in the stories.

Quote[/b] ]
    I don't even know which part of Thailand it's at.
    South - Ko Samui is part of the Distrikt Surrat Thani (other writing Surratthani).

Ko Samui Map

Quote[/b] ]
    If your report is enticing enough, I'll fit it into one of my locations to visit during my hopefully to be 40-50 day backpacking tour of rural Thailand.
    Up to you! [Sometimes I like this phrase.]
    I like Koh Samui, so that I want to go return.

Bye,

Lord Speedy

Thanks
    Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. If it's still any use, here's my page on Samui:
    kohsamui.org
    Chok dee, khap!

Thanks
    hi
    i need help !! I'm Nayona from India and I'm planning a vacation to Bangkok next week so i'd really appreciate it if anyone could just tell me how much i can fit into my schedule in three days. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me about the places of visit and especially all the cheap shopping places for little gifts and stuff. I'm really excited about my visit. I've been to all the tourism websites but i'd really prefer hearing it from you guys. I'll be staying in Bangkok and one day in Pattaya.
    HELP PLEASE !!!!

Ciao
    Nayona

Thread Information