PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Hmmm weird things ....

talking

hmmmm hi there
    mm...I gona do a project on wierd things happens in thailand . Well, I plan to do this topic because I I know normally students tends to like all this.

Does anyone know which sites to get information and pictures on Black magic and all kinds of spirits that people pray in thailand? For example: I have heard before a death skeleton baby with hairs still growing on it.

Thanks you very much~

Thanks

Gor Gai

hmmmmm.... Hi Cynthia

"weird" is such a relative term... perhaps you meant "different"? Because the same thing that might come across as "weird" to some, may very well be perfectly normal to others.

Anyway, I don't know about any skeletons or black magic in Thailand. But if you want to do a project on what Thai people consider "weird" in their country, I suggest you look at tourist behavior.

Thanks
    You might be interested in the Forensic Museum in Bangkok. Check out this link.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks

Notice!

Yes!!!!! That museum is very SCARY and GROTESQUE! I want to visit it, but way to scared to go with my family. I want to go with someone I like or my former boyfriend hehe.

Thread Information