PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Looking for the best response
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Looking for the best response

For those of you following my conversations I think I have found a solution to my problem. I came here hoping to learn about thai women and culture so that I could know where my girlfriend is comming from and also to be able to convey to her how life would be different than how she might think it would be with me. I want our relationship to succede and as it seems I have reached a brick wall here. I have no reason to stay and try to sift out the few people that honestly care. With this I say goodbye it would of been nice to reach 100 posts but it isn't worth it.

Thanks

Re: Looking for the best response

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think quite a few people do care...

Good luck, and perhaps you can come back to visit sometime.
    ไมค์

Thanks

I care, but if I were to tell you the truth of what I think about Thai woman and money, people on this forum would just not want to here it for the one thousands time.

Thanks

I care, but if I were to tell you the truth of what I think about Thai woman and money, people on this forum would just not want to here it for the one thousands time.
    You know that concept of TRUTH, Paul is very interesting. I think our needs to hold on to our own view of truth often hinders us from learning from anothers perspective. I know it is something in me that I would like to change, and hopefully something that we all can think about here.

Thanks

I am sorry that you feel you have hit the brick wall here. Pailin just took the words right out of my mouth when she said

I think our needs to hold on to our own view of truth often hinders us from learning from anothers perspective.
    When we form our own opinion about something or someone and we have already decided that is the way it is. It becomes our own truth. We seek advice from others in order to confirm our idea. We are disappointed to hear the contrary and argue against it in our own mind.

To you vintagesailor, I wish you good luck and I hope that you find happiness with your Thai girl friend and that she is your soulmate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pailin
    You know that concept of TRUTH, Paul is very interesting. I think our needs to hold on to our own view of truth often hinders us from learning from anothers perspective. I know it is something in me that I would like to change, and hopefully something that we all can think about here.
    Awesome words P.

Thanks

My form of the truth is based on logical thinking and is not influences by cultural and superstitious beliefs such as religion, that's why my points of view differ from people who believe in false concepts, for example, to believe in a god to me is irrational and impossible,but no religious person on this planet has ever come up with the slightest bit of proof that a god or gods exist, but they will argue to the sky falls down, that there religion is right and all other religions who oppose there views are wrong. So there is no point in arguing against irrational people, I just put my point forward, my point are the truth if you look at my view scientifically, but if you start adding cultural superstitions to the mix of course my view will be seen as false as all cultures including western culture are basically irrational superstitions, but all I can say is modern western culture has lost a lot of it's religious dogma as 23% of westerners are now considered none religious, so I'm more in favor of the western superstition than the Thai superstition, with me being purely scientific being mot only non religious but and atheist.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paul_au
    My form of the truth is based on logical thinking and is not influences by cultural and superstitious beliefs such as religion, that's why my points of view differ from people who believe in false concepts, for example, to believe in a god to me is irrational and impossible,but no religious person on this planet has ever come up with the slightest bit of proof that a god or gods exist, but they will argue to the sky falls down, that there religion is right and all other religions who oppose there views are wrong. So there is no point in arguing against irrational people, I just put my point forward, my point are the truth if you look at my view scientifically, but if you start adding cultural superstitions to the mix of course my view will be seen as false as all cultures including western culture are basically irrational superstitions, but all I can say is modern western culture has lost a lot of it's religious dogma as 23% of westerners are now considered none religious, so I'm more in favor of the western superstition than the Thai superstition, with me being purely scientific being mot only non religious but and atheist.
    And there speaks the prophet, a lot of meaningless claptrap!

If you are going to try to make a cogent statement, I suggest you take the time to put your thoughts in a clear and concise form, write them down, then spend a few of your millions on an English Professor to put them into an idiom that people can understand.

Thanks

Good morning Paul, just a question? By what "scientific process" have you been able to "prove" that there are no Gods or God? Could you possibly present some emperical evidence to support your scientific conclusion?
    "It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little." Sydney Smith

May all beings be happy, may all beings have peace.

Thanks

He didn't do so well this time either, he meant to say,
    My form of the truth is based on logical thinking and is not influences by cultural and superstitious beliefs such as religion,fact, personal knowledge or experiences

Thread Information