PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Freshly made vegetable juices
    rolf poelman Guest
    Are freshly made vegetable juices available in Thailand/Bangkok ,especially from the economical street vendors?

Thanks
    Of course you can. Also quite common around my area is sugar cane juice.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

what sort of vegetable juices are they?

Pitak Guest

so happy!

Most of the fresh fruit juice provided by the stalls are not 100% juice. You can actually see them prepare the drink for you in some stores, while others have them pre-bottled. From my experience, most of them are sweetened and diluted juice.
    There're many seasonal fruits to choose from - from spinned bananas to guavas. Some really do make 100% juice and are more costly but it's hard to find. I'd recommend that you consume fresh fruits which are very cheap here. Alternatively, you can get branded 100% juice in Supermarkets which are more costly. Just look at the ingredients before you buy and be wary of 100% juice from "concentrated extracts" instead of from "fresh fruits".

Thread Information