PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
A French tourist testimony
    Thanks

A French tourist testimony

First, i would like to tell you that thai people live in a very beautifull country. But i think they know
    I have pass only 3 weeks in Thailand but what i have seen will stay in my memory.
    People are very sympatics, always smiling and available to help you.
    Landscape are splendid and i wish having opportunity to come back.
    Make sure that i will be an ambassador of Thailand in my country in order to promote this destination for holidays.

I have voted for the southern of thailand but it was very difficult to make a choice. I have not visited the north and Chiang Mai. That's pity because i think it was a place to see.How to say about Bangkok ? surprising Bangkok by his activities and developpement. I lived in the phloenchit district near the numerous beautifull skycrapers. I have a feeling that thailand is a very safe country. It is just an impression ?

And Kho Samui ! paradisiac island despite the fact she is becaming too touristic. other island near kho Samui are more savage. And a wink at the Kho Samui airport which is very atypic. All in woods with little bungalows...
    \"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.\"

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks
    Even if you left out all the names in your post, I would still know that you were describing Thailand. That's exactly how it is there and I'm glad you enjoyed it there. Majority of the people who have ever set foot in Thailand simply fall head over heels in love with it and just cannot stop singing its praises just like what I'm doing right now.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks
    Been attracted by a country: How to explain this syndrome/symptom?

Is it the shock of culture which attract us by showing us what we dont know ?
    Analyse our difference will permit us to have a point of you less egoist on the world and method to approach the things of the life ?

In Africa people are not preoccupied by what will be tomorrow
    In Europe, people are always preoccupied by what they will do if.
    In Russia, people seem sad but they are the first to invit you in their home in order to share their friendship.

My first experience in Asia make me feeling that people are determined to progress towards a best society. Smiling, Kindness, accepted ignorance and intolerance, never showing his irritation .
    Lesson that European i think have a lot forgotten and which make the days more agreeable. All of this seems so simple in Thailand.

That a part of my point of view.

PS: I know you will be tolerant for my poor English language. French have reputation to be bad in foreign languages
    \"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.\"

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks
    Don't worry, your English is just fine. I understand your notion of pre-occupation.

The more "advanced" countries that have undergone some sort of modernisation have all been taught to always "think ahead" for the future.

Whereas in more sub-urban culture, people only think of the here and now. Where life is so much simpler and people have much lower expectations. Because of this they are not constantly worried and when things done go according to plan they can pick themselves up much faster, thereby leading a much happier life.

All these leads to a smiling, happy-go-lucky, optimistic outlook on life and this rubs off on us the foreigners and we having lived the stressful, expectation laden life, am just so glad to have the burden relieved even momentarily.

That's why we just simply love their simple culture so much!

Thanks
    After Australia, I think Thailand is the next best country, And I only say this because, Australia has much better climate, as Thailand is much to hot for me to live there full time.

Thanks
    Australia must be a very beautifull country that why i would like to visit it.
    The problem is not the climate for me ( we have suffered a 43 degree celsius this summer in France. I think you have known informations about more than 11 000 dead in one month there);
    It's more the distance the problem, despite the fact if i make a stop in Bangkok, the distance between Bangkok and Sydney will be more easy
    12 Hours of flight to go from France to Bangkok + 5 hours of time lag. 'It kill his man' as we say at home !

Moscow and St petersbourg worth a glance. But in summer. In winter i can't describe you Gla... gla....Brrr...

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks
    Australia must be a very beautifull country that why i would like to visit it.
    The problem is not the climate for me ( we have suffered a 43 degree celsius this summer in France. I think you have known informations about more than 11 000 dead in one month there);
    It's more the distance the problem, despite the fact if i make a stop in Bangkok, the distance between Bangkok and Sydney will be more easy
    12 Hours of flight to go from France to Bangkok + 5 hours of time lag. 'It kill his man' as we say at home !

Moscow and St petersbourg worth a glance. But in summer. In winter i can't describe you Gla... gla....Brrr...

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thread Information