PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
What should I do if I want to marry a Thai
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

What should I do if I want to marry a Thai

what should i do if i wan to marry a thai i am do not know the official procedures... i am a singaporean 19 this year.. can someone pls help mi?

Thanks
    Hang on for the experts Adrian....But you have to worry about the dowry *winks*
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

yes wanna.. i am thinking of it night and day.. how much should will they want from mi...

Thanks
    They will want...

ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!
    actually, I have no idea. So let's wait for the experts on this one.

Jonny

don scare mi dude... haha .. i know that when i see her parents if they are sitting on the chair i should sit on the flooor if they are siting on the floor i should knee down on the floor...

Thanks
    There are already several good posts on this forum about getting married. What specific answer are you looking for here that you cannot find elsewhere?
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

i wan to know wat manner should i learn..should i buy a gift for them when meeting them?

Thanks
    Read up, adrain boy, read up. Gor's site is more than sufficient to 'arm' you with the basics in meeting her parents!! The articles are interesting too!!

Well, just be polite and show them you care for her... well, the rest just let the rhythmn flow....
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    When I went up and met her parents for the first time last week, everybody in the village waied me except the parents. It was quite conspicuious by it's absence.
    But don't worry, I was still wai-ing all over the place.
    I'm not really sure when it is not appropriate actually, I figured I'd stay on the safe side.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

maybe i should do that on the safe side too.. now i am wondering whether she have the patience to wait for mi... =~

Thread Information