Results 41 to 50 of 120
19-05-03, 08:04 PM #41arsira Guest
well adrian,i have seen much more and been there more than you for sure.but just to let you know some facts about these 'wl' and all those 'kc' factors they use.off course not all girls are like that but if you have been a follower of 'sammyboy' forum you will see for yourself nae nae.anyhow i respect your decision,but i still want to say again,let time speak for themseleves ,you are still young.if she really love you,she will wait .and this is also the time to test her love for you.i dun understand your 'i must get her no matter what'.if she love you she won't run away,if she don't love you even you both are side by side you won't keep her heart from changing.
hi falcoe ,all i can say is let move on with our live,stop looking back.thai girls are indeed faithful,i still agreed.but i can say no matter how she love you ,we man come 2nd to their family,and that for sure !!if she say she can die for you,that can be true,but she say she do it for family.that a very filial and big sarcrifies more than she can die for you.after all you won't be happy even she can die for you,but her family can improve their living for her selfless sarcrifies.
hi filthai, in surface terms tirak is off course means darling,but it is often use in the 'wl' as the call some pf their customers as 'tirak'.
19-05-03, 08:31 PM #42Guest
thankz for ur advice arsira..i do agree that we man come in 2nd in their heart.. thailand realli tressure family values not like singaporean i must said.. well maybe i should let time speak of itself.. i think i should take one step at a time...
19-05-03, 08:38 PM #43arsira Guest
take care adrian,anytime just drop me a mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
19-05-03, 08:42 PM #44Guest
19-05-03, 09:57 PM #45Falcoe Guest
I agree with you, arsira. And indeed Adrain, you may be too young. Do open up more. There's plenty more outside the world. No offence please. We gotta let them pii suk kwarm rak then we can tell the conclusion.
19-05-03, 10:29 PM #46Guest
well not to offend u but i realli love her .. i have a veli veli strong feeling she will be the girl i wan to settle down with..
20-05-03, 11:25 AM #47Forum Regular
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, hey, it's been a long time since i snooped around this forum. Noticed this tread and how it has grown.
Well, no harm to listen to arsira on his point of view. As this tread grew, I reckoned that someone like him would surface to point out the blunt side of reality. Besides, I have no such experience, so there is no ground that I can stand on to advice anyone. I believe in love, but also accept the presence of cruel reality.
Thank care folks!! Hope to hear more about thisLive your Life to the Fullest.
The Lonely Boxer.
20-05-03, 07:33 PM #48Falcoe Guest
pom gaw hen duay.
20-05-03, 10:51 PM #49
Here is how I think I grew with the idea of love.
* I am a nice guy, and I will always be loved.
* Ok. not so easy. But whenever I give love, I will get love in return.
* Ok. now I am busy with work and pleasures. So, when I get free I will give love.
* Now, I got a bit free, gave love but got back only misunderstandings.
* Now, I am too busy, no-one understands me and I do not have the time to explain myself. I try to reach out for love but on the way pleasure seems a safer option.
* Now, someone dare yell at me that I am a selfish guy and no one can ever love me! But I am a nice guy, I think! What happened?
* No one loves me...
* Suffer, suffer
* Enough. I cannot wait for someone to love me before I give love.
* Now, I choose to love regardless, because I feel that its not what I get that determines me, but what I give. My time, my expressions, my care.... . In the meantime i try to preserve the wealth of hope, honesty, beleif, adventure, respect and all the things which make us look alive! I try... and I have no problems waiting...
I guess not all of us get the right insights in life at the right time. Some of us just have to keep experiencing and evolve and there are specific circumstances to deal with.....Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.
26-05-03, 08:48 AM #50Falcoe Guest
I'm always not clear about one issue, Do the thai girls really love foreigners truthfully or just after better lifes? As, we already having culture and society differences and most cases, language differences. So how can we have assurance that we are actually getting back true love??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)