PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Isaan and Bangkok pictures
    Thanks

Isaan and Bangkok pictures

Hey,

I'm looking for pictures from Isarn and Bangkok.
    In particular from Amnatcharoen, Yasothon and Ubon Ratchatani.
    For Bangkok pictures i'm looking for the stuff which is not-touristisc like foodstalls, roads,...

Thanks

Re: Isaan and Bangkok pictures

You can try to look at Yasothon and especially
    Bangkok at Wikimedia Commons - the photos there are those which might be used in Wikipedia articles, and especially for Bangkok there are lots, and not only the main touristic places.

Another website worth looking is Panoramio, where you can find the photos directly on a satellite map with their location (provided the uploader did set the location correctly). A subset of those images can also be seen if you run Google Earth and click on the blue stars.

Another one is Flickr, there you can look for photos which have been tagged with the placename, e.g. Amnat Charoen or Yasothon. But for Bangkok there are probably way to many photos there...

All of the above are Web2.0 sites, where you can upload your own photos as well...

Thanks

You may visit my photo travelogue

Many pictures of Thailand in general and especially Bangkok
    Enjoy.
    if you need some particular help - write through my web.

######

Nir

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Isaan and Bangkok pictures

Newbies are not allowed to link to sites with advertising. If you would like to link to your own personal website which doesn't have any advertising, then please make sure you link back to us BEFORE you post here. If you don't, you will get an automatic ban. For people who want to link to a commercial site, then please contact us for the latest advertising rates.

Thread Information