PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Illegal drugs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal drugs

What are the laws on cannabis ?

in england the law on cannabis isn't that harsh they have moved it from being a class a drug to being a class b drug!!!

Thanks

panic

Stay away from illegal drugs in Thailand, especially if you are farang. You will not like the Thai prison where they will put you for getting involved with drugs in the kingdom.
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

Thanks
    Say no to drugs. Don't even think about it.
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    I've heard that the Thai Prison is notoriously harsh...scary. Do they have a separate prison for females or are all inmates put together?

D80 Guest

grouchy

There are female only prisons. They don't put male & female inmates together in Thailand.

But the conditions are notoriously harsh to the point of being inhumane. Lots of prisoners crammed into small cells, unhygenic environment and inedible food. I have heard so many bad things about the prison system in Thailand. It is the place to be avoided at all cost!

The law on drugs in Thailand is extremely harsh, really regardless of what drugs you posess. I mean, of course we do have different classes of drugs but if you are caught with any drugs, the penalty is likely to be more severe than what you could get in, say, England for posessing cannabis. I know some people in Thailand still do cannabis and don't really see it as serious. But as far as the way the law works in Thailand, I wouldn't risk it. Go to Amsterdam or something if smoking a joint is your thing.

Vali Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (D80 @ April 02 2003,20:49)]Go to Amsterdam or something if smoking a joint is your thing.
    Hehe agreed.

Thanks
    Woah scary. Can't imagine myself in a Thai Prison, or even any prison for that matter. But I'm relieved to hear that at least males and females are segregated.

Thanks
    I wonder if there are any tours to the prisons? That could prove to be very interesting.
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    Holy resurrected thread Batman!

Ever seen the movie Bangkok Hilton? I was browsing around the video store a few years ago and the name caught my eye, I read the cover and had to buy it.

It was actually a pretty good movie, much longer than Titanic but still good. One of those films that never made the Amercan theaters. Also had terrible acting by most of the cast including Nicole Kidman. But the storyline was one that would put the proper fear into a question like that.

Thread Information