Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

am i giving too much?

hi guys n gals

need your opinion here.

met this thai girl about 5 months ago. for me, it was as if i was hit by the thunderbolt itself. one thing led to another and now i am beginning to have doubts.

why?

she didnt ask for any money during the initial period, she has her own small little hair salon business. a month later, she started asking for some cash, several thousands baht here and there which i didnt mind at all. 2007 onwards, she kept asking for more, averaging abt 40,000 baht per month.

she told me she wants to do this business, that business etc. the weird thing is i don't really see her business growing. she don't work at all now.

i truly love this girl - am i reading too much between the lines or should i just trust with what she has been telling me?

Thanks

Re: am i giving too much?

Oh Dear doesnt sound to good! You maybe her new business!

Thanks

I think 40,000 baht per month is more expensive for pay for girlfriend. And I don't understand why she has to ask money from boy friend before un married,and specially when she has her business (I think she could earns at least 15,000 baht up per month from her small business, and that should enough for single lady who without dept).
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks

sounds like i am her new business. saddens me to end this relationship.

i tried to end it twice before but when she cried, i guess i wasnt strong enough. she's staying at my apartment now, i just hope she'll leave without making a fuss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taikmata View Post
    sounds like i am her new business. saddens me to end this relationship.

i tried to end it twice before but when she cried, i guess i wasnt strong enough. she's staying at my apartment now, i just hope she'll leave without making a fuss
    Nahhh maybe everything gonna be alright and she'll understand that you aren't her ATM but she is more lucky lady to be your girl.

I think every farang male just need art of life to made all of their Thai girl friend understand that he's nice man with more kind and care for her life instead of to be her ATM.
    Last edited by Anatta; 09-04-07 at 07:02 PM.
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks

thanks for the advice.

will tell her that i am not a 24x7 atm, hope she understands and slow down on her spendings and expensive taste - 3000 baht zara blouse compared to my 99 baht plain t-shirt.

seriously, i want this to be my 2nd and last love

Thanks

Why not just tell her that the ATM (you) is running low?

Thanks

She is taking you for your money. 40,000 baht/month already, she's doing a heck of a job. No matter what that amount means to you, considering the average salary, she's making more off of you than if she was working hard at another job. Sounds like you know better already though.

Thanks

thx, will settle this once and for all when i am back in bangkok during songkran festival.

i am not an ATM. mai mi tang. i am not an ATM. mai mi tang.

Thanks

I can find a lot of loves in Thailand with 40,000 baht.

Thread Information