PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Beaches in Thailand
    Ryan Guest

talking Beaches in Thailand

Hi! I am a guy from singapore who loves the sea. I have never been to Thailand but I have heard of the numerous beautiful beaches which can be found in Thailand. Hence I will take this opportunity to start this discussion on the beautiful beaches so that other sea lovers like me will benefit from this.

Thanks
    I once went to this "supposedly" remote beach out in Trat, about 10 km from the Cambodian/Thai border. As soon as we got out there, we found a small resort. OK, no big deal. So it was a small vacation spot for Thai tourist, right? Wrong. Within 2 minutes we saw a few foreign people walking around

This place literally was out in the middle of nowhere, but still discovered by tourists.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Ryan Guest
    wow...this place sounds great. really good for some romantic moments with your loved one and lots of privacy. what's the name of the island or beach? snorkelling or diving allow over there?

Thanks
    Hehe, it's really not that great of a beach. I only went out there cuz I had nothing better to do at the time. I don't really remember the name of the beach either. However, you start in Trat, and start heading south towards the border crossing. Eventually, (30-40 minutes out) you'll see a sign at a side road which boasts a beach. So you just turn (now heading west) and take the road until it turns into white pavement. Still, stay on the road, still heading west. Eventually you get to this small beach. I seriously doubt that it is a good spot for any water activities. However, far off in the distance you can see Koh Chang, which looks really intersesting from that far away.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thread Information