PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Tourist visa extension for another month
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rolf poelman Guest
    Can a quick border crossing at the malay border qualify for an extension?

Yes, lots of people just pop over the border for a few hours and then come back.

rolf Guest
    So does Malaysia still give away free visas or is no visa needed?
    When did you last travel this way?

Thanks

Gor Gai

This depends on what nationality you are (many people can get 30 days without applying for visa) and also what visa you have at the moment. For example, if you have a non-immigrant visa at the moment and want to keep it, I suggest you get a re-entry visa so that you can go out and come back in on the same visa. I see from your ip address that you are posting from Bangkok. Are you planning on doing a "visa run"?

If what you say is true, then exactly what is it that shows up on your computer that supposedly shows that there is a Bangkok Internet Provider?

Thanks
    The board looks different to me as I am an administrator. When I view the posts I can see more details about each poster and also have the power to delete, move and merge posts. I can also "warn" posters for undesirable behavior. Next to your name I can see your IP address. When I click on it I can then see where you are in the world. Basically, it tells me the name of your local internet provider and their address.

rolf poelman Guest
    What is the name of the Bangkok internet provider that you say shows up?

Thanks
    I wouldn't worry too much about that Rolf - I'm sure you're among friends here ! THe fact of the matter is, though, that if the AUTHORITIES want to trace anyone badly enough they can almost always do so. It's a sad fact of life due to internet fraud, other criminal and terrorist activity - not to mention hackers.

delawang Guest
    If you are interested in seeing your IP address and provider go to

http://www.anonymizer.com/privacytest/test_ip.shtml

Falcoe Guest
    Hello سSawatdee, ѧ䧺ҧ Can we extend our social visit stay at any immigration office when staying longer than a period of 30 days without leaving the country? Will that be more convenient and practical compared to crossing over the borders? ͺسѺ

Thread Information