PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Pattaya
    Thanks

happy Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Pattaya

High low!!!!! Does anyone know where I can find any more information and pictures of the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel which is located in Pattaya??? It's not hard to miss.. soOOO beautiful.. hehe need it for a project. Thanks!

Thanks
    Yeah, that place is nice! I heard about this "bubble party" event that they have every Saturday night, so I conviced my friend from N.Zland to go, and we set out to invite some others to go down there on a trip with us. There ended up being 6 of us (my friend and I being the only two farangs), so we decided to also get a room so the 6 of us could crash for the night ala "party-at-a-college-dorm." The staff is nice and charming, and the rooms are excellent! The atmosphere is just great and it was a really fun place to go.

Anyways, this may sound weird, but some of the best information about the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel in Pattaya can be found in the Hard Rock Cafe in Bangkok. Particularly on the bathroom walls. Nice big Adverts with photos galore!

That reminds me, what is up with the tiny little bathrooms in the Hard Rock Cafe. That place gets sooooo packed every night, yet the bathrooms are smaller than my closet.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks

shocked

Thanks for the comment, but I wanted MORE information about it.. like pictures, cost, other websites and information but it's OK!!!!!! I think I found the hotel that I'm going to "stay" at for my project.

Thanks

happy

NEVERMIND!! I just found the website.. all you can do is just post some APPROPRIATE pictures.. thanks!

Thanks
    All my pictures are appropriate, thank you very much, but... I left my camera in Bangkok Anyways, the official website is at www.hardrockhotels.net/pattaya/, and there are also several other booking websites with pictures and reviews. Just doing a search on google, I couldn't find any major for ya. Oh well, I hate to say it, but it looks like you're just going to have to go stay there.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks

so happy!

LOL hehe yes I kind of found the website already but thanks anyway!!!!!! YESSS I AMMM.. we were planning on staying there last time I was in Pattaya, but we had around 30 people and we had to pay for all of them.. so we got a decent hotel... shooot it had a pool and I was happy!.. I could have walked to the beach and store and stuff.. *sigh* I miss Thailand!

Thread Information