PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Things to do in Pattaya
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    surfnska Guest

happy Things to do in Pattaya

I first visited Thailand on business at the beginning of June. I was there for 10 days, staying in Pattaya and had a wonderful time. The food was awesome, and the people were so nice. I am coming back on business to Pattaya again on July 6th, and will be there for 2-4 weeks.
    Like a dumbass, I made the mistake of telling my wife about the go-go bars, and got into trouble. Nothing happened while I was in Thailand, but my wife is having a hard time accepting that, so I need some alternate things to do at night.
    I'll be working 10-12+ hours a day, so don't have too much time at night to do things, and I enjoy the Singha beer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

so happy!

Wow, you are soooo lucky! Gosh I want to go to Thailand again. I want to practice my Thai over there. What business did you go over there. Umm... I've been to Pattaya. Have you seen that Hard Rock Hotel?? MmMm I wanted to stay there, but couldn't afford it because we had to get I think 3 or 4 rooms and we had to pay for ourselves too! Ummm... you could walk around and check out some stuff and go buy some food. There's a lot of things you can do at Pattaya. Just depends on what you like.

Thanks
    Well, if you are the sporty kind, there is a big variety of sea-sports that you could do during the day but as for the nights, I guess you could watch cable TV in your hotel room or take a stroll at the beach, maybe have a drink or 2 with your pals at a normal pub...

Thanks

so happy!

Oh yeah did I mention parasailing..hehe I think that's open during the daytime though.

surfnska Guest
    I'm definetly going to try parasailing on one of my days off. The company I work for is transferring all of it's high volume manufacturing overseas (China, Singapore, and Thailand). I'm lucky that the products I support are going to Thailand, so I get to go over, set up the equipment, and train the Thai engineers how to maintain the test equipment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]The company I work for is transferring all of it's high volume manufacturing overseas (China, Singapore, and Thailand).
    I never Singapore to be manufacturing based industry, I thought it was more a service based industry. Anyway what kind of product does your company deal with?

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'm lucky
    You can say that again...and again...and again....Goddamn, you are so lucky....*Makiy0 considers jumping out her flat out of envy* Enjoy your stay in Thailand...

Thanks
    I was in pattaya last year, and enjoyed just walking down walking street of a night, I not want the woman either and I not drink, but there is nothing quite like people watching in Pattaya. It is a pitty your wife not trust you, you was in the same boat as me, as my girlfriend at the time did not trust me once I came back to australia and that made me sad she not trust me.

Hey, there is a great Muay Thai-Show (Show?) in Beachroad every evening. It`s very cool to look at the fighters Then there is a very nice Bar (Oon`s Bar) when you walking up the naklua road, turn left at seven up market(there`s a travel agency (ekkachai`s)) I think it`s Soi Wongamat, and walk down ca. 150-200m. There is only good mood and no gogo!
    Anne (Have a very nice time there and nice greetings to Oon and Ekkachai!)

I suggest people watching in Pattaya. Greatest fun I ever had! It might be the place in Asia with the biggest varieties to do that. GREAT LAUGH!

surfnska Guest

talking

Greetings from Thailand!!
    I've been here in Pattaya for a week and a half now, and I have one more week to go. Work has been very busy, and I haven't really had time to do much of anything. Since the 13th and 14th were Buddhist holidays, the Customer Relations Officer of the company I'm over here helping took my boss and I out to see some temples and musems. It was very beautiful, I took a lot of pictures, however it rained the whole time.
    The last time I was here I didn't see any elephants (except on the beer labels). This time I've seen them walking down the street like it's no big deal. Very cool!!
    I miss my family, but at least I only have one more week to go.

Thread Information