PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai/English Web Blog
    Thanks

Thai/English Web Blog

again... i am not sure if this is the right place to post this. please move it if need be.

I want to start a web blog that i will initially write in english and then translate into Thai (for practice and to assist others in learning thai). My first question is;

Do you know of a blogging site that supports both english and thai script/characters? Ive looked but have not been able to find one.

Second;

Would all of you be able to assist me in translating it? I ofcourse will do my best in translating it myself, but i am sure that there will be many mistakes and it would be great to have someone proofread it and correct my errors.

Get back to me,

Tim

Thanks

Re: Thai/English Web Blog

Quote Originally Posted by swampsexrobot View Post
    Do you know of a blogging site that supports both english and thai script/characters?
    As you can see from this recent post, one service that supports this is blogger.com. I'm sure there are others.

Quote Originally Posted by swampsexrobot View Post
    Would all of you be able to assist me in translating it?
    This forum is a good place for asking specific questions, and we have several very helpful members that would likely take the time to offer feedback.

Thanks

Re: Thai/English Web Blog

Thanx for the support. Ill check out www.blogger.com.

Tim

Thread Information