PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Top 10 Thai Photos
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

happy Top 10 Thai Photos

We thought people would be interested to know what the most popular pictures are over at out www.ThaiPhotoBlogs.com website. The numbers show the number of people coming in from website links or through search engines. It doesn't count people who just view the pictures on the website. So, it should give you an idea of what people are searching for.

Top 20 Photos:

1. * Chotiros Suriyawong 15226
    2. * Thai Ladyboy Band 5479
    3. * Miss Tiffany's Universe in Thailand 5441
    4. * Kate Moss in Thailand 3842
    5. * Miss Thailand Universe 2007 2118
    6. * Miss International Queen 2006 2113
    7. * MTV Asia Awards 1840
    8. * Police seize smuggled pangolins 1823
    9. * Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej 1783
    10. * Luca Toni in Bangkok 1661
    11. * Giant Thai Catfish 1594
    12. * Natalie Glebova 1549
    13. * Kids Learn Muay Thai 1485
    14. * Thai Fighting Cocks 1436
    15. * Farung Yuthithum 1421
    16. * Thai Amputees Get New Legs 1337
    17. * Thai Lottery Results 1336
    18. * Cock Fighting Farm 1083
    19. * Crown Prince of Bhutan 896
    20. * Oliver Jufer in Court 889

The photo blogs average about 5,000 unique visitors per day.

Thanks

Re: Top 10 Thai Photos

Nice... so what happened to that ladyboy band now?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Top 10 Thai Photos

We are coming to the end of another year over at www.ThaiPhotoBlogs.com. Soon I will be posting the Top 10 Thai Photos for 2008. In the meantime, here are the most popular photos of all time. Please note, these stats only show people who came in through links on other websites or went through a search engine like google.

Popular Photo Blogs

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,854 Posts

Re: Top 10 Thai Photos 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barrow View Post

Here is the Top 20 of the most popular picture stories for 2008 over at our www.thaiphotoblogs.com website.

1. Thai Sex change Operation
    Reminds me of an interesting experience last month while I and my friend were shopping in Indra Square. We spotted a very beautiful lady--without exaggeration, one of the most beautiful ladies we had ever seen on earth! And very sexy, too. Just as we were busy admiring her, a farang approached her, and from the looks of it he was getting her name and contact numbers.

Then the beautiful lady's companions came, all were women, too, about 6 of them, all looking attractive. She spoke to them aloud. She had a man's voice! LOL

During my departure from Bangkok I chanced upon the same group at the airport. The queues were unusually long, the airport was too crowded and it was really tiring to go through the rigors of departing. Especially in their case, because they had excess baggage and they had to go back and forth to pay and then queue again. Then I overheard them talking freely--unsuspecting that I and my friend could understand the language they were speaking. It seemed they had just undergone sex operation and they were still hurting a bit --all those sexy women! LOL
    Last edited by Marie; 25-12-09 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks

Re: Top 10 Thai Photos 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Reminds me of an interesting experience last month while I and my friend were shopping in Indra Square. We spotted a very beautiful lady--without exaggeration, one of the most beautiful ladies we had ever seen on earth! And very sexy, too. Just as we were busy admiring her, a farang approached her, and from the looks of it he was getting her name and contact numbers.

Then the beautiful lady's companions came, all were women, too, about 6 of them, all looking attractive. She spoke to them aloud. She had a man's voice! LOL

During my departure from Bangkok I chanced upon the same group at the airport. The queues were unusually long, the airport was too crowded and it was really tiring to go through the rigors of departing. Especially in their case, because they had excess baggage and they had to go back and forth to pay and then queue again. Then I overheard them talking freely--unsuspecting that I and my friend could understand the language they were speaking. It seemed they had just undergone sex operation and they were still hurting a bit --all those sexy women! LOL
    Normally the imitation looks more superior than the genuine. Are there any factory that produce the spare parts. Oooops

Thread Information