PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Maps
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maps

RaeW Guest
    Does anyone know any links for good maps? I'm trying to locate a village south of Khon Kaen.

Thanks
    I have a clickable map on my web site:

http://www.thailandlife.com/map/index.htm
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

RaeW Guest
    Thank you Gor ... wow that was a quick reply! I had already looked at your map, but it doesn't give me enough detail. I did find a bigger town near the village. I guess I need to buy a map.
    Take care.

Thanks
    Do you want to post the name of the village? We have a map book here which we could scan. But, maps in Thailand are not as good as in the West. We get a lot of people complaining about that! Also, we have a member of the forum who lives in Khon KLaen and he might help you.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

RaeW Guest
    Let's try this. The village is ก้านเหลือง. It is near Waeng Noi. I have been there to visit friends and I just want to show my husband where it is on a map.
    Also, I want to say thank you for this fabulous website. After about four weeks, I was able to fully decipher the Thai script address that my daughter's friend wrote down for me and now I can even type it - I hope I got it right!
    I thought I would never be able to read Thai, but I am making progress with the help of Manee and Friends and the books and CDs I bought from you. I can't wait to come back to Thailand (in October) to see if I can have a conversation with a real person! I think my most useful phrase will be กรุณาพูดช้าๆ

Thanks
    More exciting if you tell him, "This is ก้านเหลือง" after arriving at the village.
    Could you wait till October, RaeW?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (RaeW @ Sep. 02 2003,14:05)]Let's try this. The village is ก้านเหลือง. It is near Waeng Noi. I have been there to visit friends and I just want to show my husband where it is on a map.
    We are happy to know that you are finding are services so useful.

We have looked through our map books and I am sorry to say we cannot locate this village. We found Waeng Noi but not your one. Like Gor said, the maps here are not very detailed.

RaeW Guest
    Thank you so much for trying.
    And, Pichai, I only wish I could show him the actual village, but unfortunately I cannot convince him to travel to beautiful Thailand with me. Photos will have to do ... for now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sawatdee @ Sep. 02 2003,22:15)]We have looked through our map books and I am sorry to say we cannot locate this village. We found Waeng Noi but not your one. Like Gor said, the maps here are not very detailed.
    Is Waeng Noi the same as Ban Wang Noi village in PaDaet District of Chiang Rai? If so, can you please show me on a map or describe to me precisely where it is?

Much appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    No, it is in north-east Thailand near Korat.

Thread Information