PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
About singapore!

with love

hEy! Thai people! all of you have told me about your country....and what festival you people have...now,i am going to tell u about my country Singapore!....Singpore was founded by a man called Stamford Raffles,it became independent on 9 August, which is our national day....Singapore is made up of the Chinese,Malays,Indians and mayb abit of Eurasians. The Chinese also celebrates Chinese New Year.It is celebrated in the month of January. We,receive red packets from our elderly and the people whom we respect,example,from our aunties and uncles,daddy and mummy,grandparents...etc,we recieve madarin oranges(of course they are very sweet) and we visit our friends and relatives. There are 15 days of Chinese New Year....ok..i'll stop here...although your Chinese New Year has alot of activities, our is also fun! hope you will come to singapore...

-SaNdY-

Thanks
    Can we talk about singapore here? I thought this website is an "All Thailand" forum.

Just wondering because I can also share about the things here in Singapore!!!
    If you can't change things the way they are, Change your attitude.

Thanks
    Hey guy! I bet there are forums out there that talks about Singapore!!
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    You can join this forum, all about singapore.

www.tokcok.com
    If you can't change things the way they are, Change your attitude.

Thread Information