Thanks

MaHuang Extract in Bangkok?

Is it possible to get MaHuang Extract in Bangkok? I will be staying in Sukhumvit and will be visiting the Chatuchak weekend market, MBK, and maybe China Town if I have time. Will I be able to find it any of these places? And where? It is pretty hard to find it in the US. So I was hoping to pick some up in Thailand.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,265 Times in 3,402 Posts

Re: MaHuang Extract in Bangkok?

Odd. A quick search shows there seem to be plenty of US internet sites offering Ma Huang (Ephedra) at the legal limit of 10mg.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just a word of warning, if you buy any drugs in Thailand that can be used to make illegal substances you WILL get the death penalty. Manufacture of drugs carry stiffer sentences than dealing.

By Thai law, we are legally obliged to keep a record of your ip address for 90 days and to then hand this over to police if asked. Hopefully you are not planning anything. If you are, then you wouldn't be the first to use the Internet to research places to buy ingredients for drugs. One person we know about is now in an American prison. He didn't actually buy anything. He was only in the planning stage. But that didn't matter.

With Thailand, best to stay far away from any kind of drugs unless you know what you are doing.

Thanks

Yikes!! I guess I should have asked if it is legal in Thailand too...I have no shady intentions I was just wondering if you could get it there for cheaper than you can in the US. I miss the days of going to GNC and getting ripped fuel that had it in there for when I needed to cut weight.

Thread Information