Thread: Match box cars

Thanks

Match box cars

Hi all
    I am getting really excited about my first visit to thailand in just under 6 weeks now ... been reading the threads getting info on money etc this forum is GREAT
    lol now i have a query .... i would love to bring my 4 yr son back some matchbox cars as he collects them ... is their a place where I can purchase some? and how much would they cost?
    cheers Sharon

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Match box cars

Are you talking about cars the size of a matchbox? Small remote control cars? Or the collectors editions? There are not many toy shops here. Try Toys R Us in Central World Plaza and also the Central department store.

Thanks

HI
    yes the cars are the size of matchbox but the brand is also matchbox ... they are identical to hot wheels cars . most of the cars my son has .. says made in thailand .. thats why i thought of trying to bring some back
    i will try toys r us
    Thankyou
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just because it says Made in Thailand doesn't always mean that you can actually buy it here too. Also, it doesn't mean it will be cheaper. Often, things like the Nike shoes etc. are made for export only and then have to be imported which makes them very expensive for us.

Thanks

oh ok thanks for that ... i will look around and check out toys r us ... .. .. can't hurt to look ... hehe more looking i do the more of thailand i wills see hehe
    Sharon

Thread Information