Here we go, i hope you all enjoy this recipe. I have cooked this for many years now, it is very easy to cook. the recipe was given to me a long time ago and i have added and removed some ingriediants in both the rice and the and the curry sauce. The result is still a very nice meal which you can alter to your taste.

Spices .1.
One Teaspoon of chilli powder.
Three Teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
Four Teaspoons of Coriander powder.
Four Teaspoons of Garlic powder.

One tin of Tomatoes.
One half pint cup of milk.
One Teaspoon of salt.
One Teaspoon of sugar.
Six Tablespoons of vegetable oil.

Spices .2.
Four Teaspoons of Paprika.
One Teaspoon of Fenugreek leaves…(Dried).
One Teaspoon of Garam Massala.

METHOD.

Mix the above four spices…(spices .1.) with a little of the milk until it is of a creamy consistency.
Heat the oil gently, then add the above. Stir continually for about two minutes.
Meanwhile, put the tomatoes into a blender, and blend for at least three minutes.
Now add the blended tomatoes, the remainder of the milk, and the salt and sugar. Stir continually until the oil begins to separate, (this is usually at the simmering stage).

Finally you add the (spices .2.).
Stir in the four teaspoons of paprika.
The one teaspoon of dried fenugreek leaves.
The one teaspoon of Garam massala.

This is now done, but I like to put the curry into a small saucepan with a small knob of butter and bring vigorously to the boil for a minute or two.
This brings the oil to the surface should you wish to remove it for your next curry. I add at this stage, Fish, meat or pre- cooked chicken.

Personally, I double up on the chilli powder…I use two teaspoons instead of one. I find that this then tastes like a Madras hot curry.

Good Luck….I hope you find it okay.
Bon Appetite…. From Billyboy.