PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Bunch of perverts coming through to thai-blogs
    Thanks

Bunch of perverts coming through to thai-blogs

And especially my own blog. Is their anyway of stopping this without having to change some of the vocabulary i use?
    Now, Richard probably knows cause he can also view all the statistics at thai-blogs.com.
    The problem, is that my blogsite has been getting linked to search engines which are pedophile related. One in particular alone has brought in more than a hundred views very recently.

It seems that the 'possible pedos' on going to sex-related sites, have come through to my blogsite via a linked they've posted.

One blog in particular which has had all the pervs coming through, by accident, is the one about the 16 year-old Thai Supermodel. My problem, is the vocabulary i use sometimes such as Lolitas, naughty and lusty (Of course, not in that order!). Worst of all though, is that my link lately is bang in the middle of pedophilia links offering naked pics and videos of preteens etc...... Really terribly illegal stuff.
    If Sammy the girl in the blog new about this i think she'd be upset about the kinda pervs coming to read her story. Though, they prefer something younger than her.

Is there anyway, i can stop this without having to use different vocabulary?
    www.thai-blogs.com - Stories and Photos about Life in Thailand
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Bunch of perverts coming through to thai-blogs

We had to do something like you were asking for Gor's website once. There was a link coming in from an undesirable forum and so we had those people diverted to the website of the Royal Thai police. All we need to know is the page you don't like the link coming from and we can then do something.

Thanks

Thanks Richard, i didn't know you could block the link. I'll send you the address page by PM.
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thanks

There was a bloke in the news who had the same problem. Instead of re-directing to the Thai police, he redirected to another page on his own website. To which he added the FBI insignia, entitled the page FBI Pedo-watch and wrote on the page "The IP addresses of all people who visit this site have been recorded and may be passed on to the local police departments in their country for investigation... FBI"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaocheu View Post
    There was a bloke in the news who had the same problem. Instead of re-directing to the Thai police, he redirected to another page on his own website. To which he added the FBI insignia, entitled the page FBI Pedo-watch and wrote on the page "The IP addresses of all people who visit this site have been recorded and may be passed on to the local police departments in their country for investigation... FBI"
    That will sure wind up the sickos.
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaocheu View Post
    Brilliant! Made my day reading that!

Thanks

Just noticed that i'm getting another bunch of randy readers coming in, but at least i don't think they are pervs.

Some member has just linked one of my blogs to the worldsexguide.com! If you wanna know what those guys will be licking their lips at, is the true story of the Thai guy who married identical twins.

If i keep this up, my blog will be more popular than Stickman's!
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thanks

Keep up the good work Steve. A good blog is always worth reading, even for the sicko's

Thanks

Getting the idea from this thread, i thought that i'd write up a blog on all the weird and wonderful Google Searches i get coming through to my blog-spot.
    Have a read.... It's called "Where Can I Find Thai Woman For 3 In The Bed With My Wife?"
    By the way do you like the title?

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php?...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cleary View Post
    That's priceless. I need to add a few more keywords to my site.

(Or maybe not!)

Thread Information