PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Show us your screen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Show us your screen

There is a new program out called JingProject, I have been using it for a 2-3 weeks now. I didn't think I would like it or use it, but I was very wrong. The way it works is there is this tiny bubble at the top of your screen you can pull down to take a snapshot image of what you see. After you take the picture you can write notes and draw arrows on it. Then you click share and it automatically uploads the image and puts a link in your clipboard for sharing.

It is so easy to use, and lightning fast to show others what you see on your screen. You take the picture, click share, then right click your mouse and choose paste. 3 steps seriously!

If you ever want share anything you see, I strongly suggest you try this out. It is free (though in the future they may start selling it) as it stands though it is still a project, and not a real program.

www.jingproject.com

Thanks

Re: Show us your screen

Some screenshots of what it looks like in action. These are not samples of Jing's final product.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jing1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jing2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1244  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jing3.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	1245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jing4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1246  

Thanks

The final product of what was done above is here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoTime View Post
    The way it works is there is this tiny bubble at the top of your screen you can pull down to take a snapshot image of what you see.
    Quick question. Does it take a picture of the active program? Or everything? The reason I ask is that when I click "print screen" I end up with a really wide image showing the windows on all three monitors connected to my computer.

Thanks

As soon as you click the button you are given a box to set the size. You merely draw a rectangle around what you want in the image, and that box you draw is what is 'recorded'. So dead simple it is great.

Thanks

sounds like the ideal tool for saving photos protected from a simple "save" click

Thanks

Could work like that, but certainly still not enough quality to print from. It could even be used to try and abuse the photos we have on the new photo system here, but the watermark will still be on them. Thinking outside the box there Betti.

Thanks

oh come on, you just cut off the bottom of the photo with the watermark and that's it. usually it's not essential for the composition. I've done it a couple of times when I wanted to save a photo I really liked - not very often though.

Thanks

Huge Thanks to iGotNoTime, for sharing of this software here. It's useful for my work.
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Betti View Post
    oh come on, you just cut off the bottom of the photo with the watermark and that's it. usually it's not essential for the composition. I've done it a couple of times when I wanted to save a photo I really liked - not very often though.
    Betti does have a point. I have adopted a watermarking system that is a little harder to avoid. And its free if you have a copy of Paint Shop Pro-old or new.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example.gif 
Views:	30 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	1256  

Thread Information