PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thailand Tops in Rare Type of Cancer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Thailand Tops in Rare Type of Cancer

no no no Betti

Larb is cooked unless specified as larb dip. Sorry for being confusing.

Thanks

oh, my Thai is a mess. thanks.
    I would never ever eat raw meat, no matter what. bird flu is also a risk. even not fully cooked eggs give me salmonella.
    do people know how dangerous it is what they are eating, or they mostly have no clue what can make them sick before it happens?

Thanks

It is that fear that confines people to be picky eaters and not experience all the tastes that are to be had though.

Thanks

and I don't eat bugs and snakes and rats and cats. and would never drink unboiled water. anyone can call me picky or whatever. I have a nasty gastroenteritis about 3 times a year anyway, and I don't enjoy it at all. I need to avoid spicy as well.
    weird that if a Thai goes to Farangland and sticks to Thai food, he/she will be considered traditional and respectable, whereas if a farang in Thailand only switches to say 50% Thai diet and insists on potatoes, pizzas, pasta, anything outside the rice and noodle realm, he/she will be called picky and stuck up.

Thanks

Remind me not to eat food in the north east.

Thanks

I never said you were picky or stuckup either one Betti.

Too defend Thai's going to farangland all Thai's I know are hooked on Pepsi now.

Thanks

My wife has gone to sleep and I need to join her soon. I will ask her about a different spelling for Goi dip. She was with me as I wrote it the first time so I think that will be her best shot: maybe Goy. Goi dip is usually associated with raw beef rather than meat in general (I learned later).

All of the talk about others avoiding the itchy bum makes me ponder where everybody else is going in Isaan. It is fairly common in the villages I have visited and the medicine is easy enough to find in remote areas. Pharmaceutical supply and demand makes it appear worms are a fairly common problem.

I only wear sandals in the village because it is too hot and/or dusty to wear full shoes very long. Sandals seem to do well enough to stop the worm that enters from the ground into the skin (ring worm). It is relatively rare to see a child playing in the dirt without shoes/sandals.
    The Heart determines what is Possible by the Mind

Thread Information