PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Kanary bay apartments
    teena Guest

talking

hi,
    i'm planning to go for my honeymoon to kanary bay apartments in rayong in january, could you pls. tell me how that place is ? and how the apartment facilities and condition. and also i would like to know about the area whether it's a safe place to go to? i mean peaceful and how people in rayong and whether it's a nice place.
    thanx

Kanary Bay apartments are relly nice, tennis court, swimming pool, and some of the best food in the area, across the street is the beach, and there are small pools of water, formed by the rocks, that you can wade in or lounge around sfe from the sea and all the creatures, coming out of Kanary to your right is the Pmy resort and to the left about 3 miles down a GREAT restaurant if you like fish, it is where all the shrimp boats come in and go out, really nice, Kanary is first class all the way..........................You'll enjoy it........

Thread Information