Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Gun shops in Bangkok?

Hi, I will be visiting bangkok and am looking to buy gun cleaning materials i.e. oil, solvents, brushes etc. Can anyone please guide to where these might be available in bangkok? gun shops obviously but some sporting goods shops also stock these (albeit in the US!).
    Thanks

Thanks

Re: Gun shops in bangkok?

If you are bringing a gun in with you and do not have Thai police permission to own a gun then you might not need cleaning tools for it, but someone to get you out of the slammer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bored2676 View Post
    Hi, I will be visiting bangkok and am looking to buy gun cleaning materials i.e. oil, solvents, brushes etc. Can anyone please guide to where these might be available in bangkok? gun shops obviously but some sporting goods shops also stock these (albeit in the US!).
    Thanks
    There are several gun shops in Chinatown fairly close to the Grand China Princess hotel, perhaps a visit to them would be worthwhile. Very good advice from FarangInPetch, it is a very serious crime in Thailand to be in possession of an unlicensed gun.
    Last edited by Surawut; 20-01-08 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added content

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FaranginPhetch View Post
    If you are bringing a gun in with you and do not have Thai police permission to own a gun then you might not need cleaning tools for it, but someone to get you out of the slammer.
    Thanks for the advice. Dont worry, am not stupid enough to carry weapons outside of my country (where they are licenced). I only need to buy cleaning supplies as I have heard that good imported brands are available in Thailand. These are not readily available here even though AK-47s are!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 901 Posts

Re: Gun shops in Bangkok?

Old Siam Plaza

"This shopping center is located near Wang Burapa and Pahurat and very close to Chalerm Krung Theater. The shops in this complex are quite modern and products of all kinds are sold here. There are also many restaurants, fast food outlets serving delicious Thai cuisine and Thai sweets. A lot of shops selling guns, pistols and ammunition are located in this plaza and in the area around this building."

David

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bored2676 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Dont worry, am not stupid enough to carry weapons outside of my country (where they are licenced). I only need to buy cleaning supplies as I have heard that good imported brands are available in Thailand. These are not readily available here even though AK-47s are!!!
    Have you got an AK-47? Can you still buy them in Darra?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David_Loves_Ubonwan View Post
    Old Siam Plaza
    "This shopping center is located near Wang Burapa and Pahurat and very close to Chalerm Krung Theater. The shops in this complex are quite modern and products of all kinds are sold here. There are also many restaurants, fast food outlets serving delicious Thai cuisine and Thai sweets. A lot of shops selling guns, pistols and ammunition are located in this plaza and in the area around this building."
    David
    Took me a while to find the place. Old mall but lots of gun shops near by the mall. Heard its one of the first malls in Bangkok. Its known as "The Old Siam" by the locals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020220082074.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	1481  

Thanks

I think the OP was on a hit-and-run post. Al-Qaeda maybe.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Thanks

1) Anyone knows a BKK firearms dealer that has an English web-page? Looking for a proper stun gun and not the ones you can get at the night bazaars and at Chatu chak.

2) Are stun guns, tasers, pepper spray legal to possess in Thailand without any permission?

Cheers,
    Tropa

Thanks

Are there any clay pigeon shooting places in Thailand?

Thread Information