PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
In search of "Good Dragon"
    Thanks

In search of "Good Dragon"

From my first visit to my Thai Family's village in Southern Isaan I have heard about this-person having or that-person not having "Good Dragon" (Luckier than other people). This idea comes out of China but it is good to know in a rural village. Most of Thailand and Asia for that matter have some degree of this belief due to the wide influence of China over history.

It seems like everything has something to do with Dragon if you look hard enough:

If the door at the front of a house lines-up straight with a door at the back of the house, then that house has no Dragon. The object is for a house to catch the Dragon and get it to meander around inside for a while. If there is a direct line out the back, then the Dragon passes straight through and no Luck is staying in the house. There is actually "Bad Dragon" if the Front door lines up to a Bathroom door.

If a person has a "tall nose" or a protruding forehead, then that person has Good Dragon.

Goodness knows I want all the Good Dragon I can get. If anybody has any other advice, then let me know.
    The Heart determines what is Possible by the Mind

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Re: In search of "Good Dragon"

I think the (Good) "Dragon" referred to is the Yang energy in Feng Shui-if that helps a little.

Thanks

Re: In search of "Good Dragon"

According to my Thai wife a person can have a particular knot-or growth on their body (particularly their face/nose/forehead) and that would be seen as "Good Dragon" in most cases.

I have noticed Thai women will pump silicone into their nose and not think anything about it; but they seem to have a reservation about cutting off a mole or wart. This may have something to do with it.

Any insight into the search for "Good Dragon"?
    The Heart determines what is Possible by the Mind

Thread Information