PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Identifying intersection
    Thanks
    In July I intend on returning to Thailand.I would very much like to visit some people that I became aquainted with on my previous visits.They live in Bangkok.Trouble is that I don't know their real names.They were only called by their nicknames like "P"and "B".
    I have a photogragh of the end of the street that they live on. I've looked at it carefully but the street sign is not in the frame, only businesses that are directly across from were their sidestreet meets a mainstreet.I was wondering if some would be interested in trying to identify the street where the photo was taken. I do have clues. I remember being on the New road and crossing a bridge(possibly the krung thep, there was a new bridge being built next to it) across the chao praya.Then traveling a short time from there to their home.
    I bought a Berndtson map but it doesn't show the area that I'm interested in ,in detail.Admittedly the photo is not the greatest,though I believe that someone familiar with the area may recognise the spot.
    I would have to email the photo to you if you care to be of assistance. Thanks

Thanks
    It sounds to me that you've been in Pin Klao area.,if you crossed the river near where the new bridge was buing built.
    I don't know that area too well, but I can try to have a look at your photo. I lived in Big Mango for almost 13 years before moving to Hua Hin last Feb. However, I didn't go to
    Thonburi that much but sent the photo to
    bamboogrovehuahin@yahoo.co.uk
    and I'll see if I can make any guesses.

Thread Information